• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Futanari Quest [2018-07-04] [Futanari Quest]

1.80 star(s) 21 Votes

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
ther prohect been counceld v5 is the last ever update unless the creator gets a generous donation of 6000 dollers or sombody das what nagl did with uxl

Barbie

Aug 17, 2017
Are there any good Futa games? I would like to find some female protagonist games as well. Something like "Colors of a New Dawn".

Wayne

Donor
Nov 16, 2016
only futa type game i know of is nightmare village

Wayne

Donor
Nov 16, 2016
varey most devs on patreon Are doing it for the $$$ and NOT for Supporters WHo PLedge in the eyes of some dev Pledgers = Suckers <--( $$$) Wile some Do it For satisfaction of Getting Support (honest Devs who Aren't In It FOr THe $$$)

j35u5

May 23, 2017
CG link doesn't work, does anyone know how to unlock the last two CG's? or post the CG link?

Edit: Nevermind found them when fighting naya and using the Talk feature to seducing or charming her

Last edited:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Are there any good Futa games? I would like to find some female protagonist games as well. Something like "Colors of a New Dawn".

Croy

Feb 3, 2018
the creator updated the patreon and the game page last week. I guess they will release one final update

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
the creator updated the patreon and the game page last week. I guess they will release one final update
nope think u mean this on community page
catacylsm
Jan 20 at 12:43pm
Wow something was changed recently? The project will be restarted?

Cause last post by creator is
Studio Fah
198 patrons
·
May 21, 2017 at 11:05am

Croy

Feb 3, 2018
They changed their patreon greeting message, post a new YouTube video and added screenshots to the game page.

I think they will only include the other monsters "charming" mechanic before leving the projet for good

CheekiBreeki91

May 28, 2017
It sucks that this game was abandoned at v0.05. The game was looking really good and as lordpants summarized it, it fell due to horrible project management. There have been many good games, such as this one, to die out due to poor project management or content being lackluster. Breeding Season was a collective failure; H-Bomb was a godawful project manager and kept focusing on updating the art all the time, leaving almost no animations in the game at all. When the going got tough, the majority of people in the project were already talking about quitting, so when S-Purple left the project, everyone else left too. Jasonafex's furry dating game, Amorous, may die off soon (my prediction) due to updates coming out almost a year apart from each other and the game losing most of the initial hype that it once had. Das's Crowjob in Space and Station 03 were both canned because he lacked the commitment to work past the roadblocks he encountered in the game, so whenever something major happened when he was working on it, like a massive bug or losing everything because it got corrupted when he was working and was too stupid to back it up, he'd quit and start working on something new just like he is now. Well, all I can say is that hopefully someone who isn't an awful project manager can make a good game like this one and use the funds from their Patreon wisely and not go overboard with things the game doesn't need in an alpha build.

Reactions: Croy

CuriousG08

Oct 12, 2016
It's too bad that this game's development is dropped. I really liked the genre and the art was very pretty.

1.80 star(s) 21 Votes