domacleod

Oct 18, 2017
Controls are horrendous. I get it's made for mobile - but even a "tap to move at the location you tap to" would be doable.

habalooe

Jan 31, 2021
Anyone found any rhyme or reason on the sauce pour? If I start at the right edge, drag to the left & back it's 50/50 if I get sparkles or a purple cloud
I never really bothered moving it back and forth, I just held it for around two to three seconds and it worked out. You get a feel for it after a few tables

Reactions: Snafu

Biyuri

Oct 9, 2022
Anyone found any rhyme or reason on the sauce pour? If I start at the right edge, drag to the left & back it's 50/50 if I get sparkles or a purple cloud
My method is to move it from Left to Right then Right to Left at my normal pace, it's mostly enough sauce as long as I'm not panicking and doing it too quickly

Reactions: DrPotato420

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
My method is to move it from Left to Right then Right to Left at my normal pace, it's mostly enough sauce as long as I'm not panicking and doing it too quickly
its just time based. Too much sauce will ruin the dish and make them unhappy. You don't have to move it at all. There's just a lower and higher end of how much sauce you pour both onto dishes and into glasses. Too little or too much is disappointing and in the middle is just right.

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
kek. You know once in a while when you browse looking for new titles and you find these random ass things. A classic take on the restaurant serve style game, only this time with dick chicks who nut in the food. I don't what people smoke to come up with this shit, but i am very happy that this exists and that it somehow caters to a crowd. More power to the dev.

Microbaked

May 16, 2017
Controls are a bit wonky, but I found what works best is WASD, and just interact with table the moment you get to it, so you aren't over shooting it, or back tracking. Once you start doing that, things start to flow well.

That aside, love this game, and it's idea. Need more games like this. No creepy "Ugly Bastards"(lol can't believe thats a tag on some sites) or anything, just a fun spirited futa food game. I can't believe there aren't more games like this.

Reactions: Mayoboy and flannan

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
This is actually pretty good but I was expecting a bit more content and cooking as the stars increased instead of just more tables.
Wish more scenes were animated too

Rufio Rufino Rufo

Jan 31, 2023
Playing this game as Italian/Spanish speaker is hilarious. The protagonist, Pipina, literally means Cucumber. You all should buy and support this game if enjoyed it and want more like this one.

Reactions: elpeans

Ishmal

Sep 4, 2022
I managed to install the save file but for some reason, when I start the game, it rewrites what's in the .sav, making it basically useless. When i open the .sav, It says "BigFungus". Am i doing anything wrong?

SorrowSam

Jun 19, 2019
Is there any way to play this larger version, or any news on its development? Cause it's been like 5 years I think
There isn't really anything yet apart from a demo of the improved movement system. Dunno when the new version will be available.

• Wow
Reactions: NewSeal

dipierrot

Oct 25, 2022
Theres an unlockable for reaching a x69 streak on "Arcade" mode but this mode seems to be bugged, you're supposed to be able to go as far as you dont break your streak but after I reached x26 the restaurant owner said she was tired and the game ended, tried again, reached a 46 streak and the same thing randomly happened again for no apparent reason.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes