habalooe

Jan 31, 2021
Pretty neat, although only the shroomgirl fapping is actually animated (unless you also count the scene where she shoves the mushroom in). For the full gallery you can just edit your save file, but page 1 is just the same 4 scenes recolored 3 times.

BaitoDesuYo

Aug 23, 2020
Cool little game but the h content is kinda underwhelming, just still images, and considering that the game shows animation at the start and the nutroom it just makes the contrast worse, even if animating is too much at least an actual scene with clear beginning and end would be nice.

Reactions: jugle

Suminohana

Aug 27, 2023
You don't have to use the mouse to move. WASD also works but for some reason the game doesn't explain that.
Yes, the game is unplayable on mouse. hope they remove the annoying sliding and bouncing too

also I think i got softlocked or something, it's the same customer asking for different dishes and that's it

Suminohana

Aug 27, 2023
Yes, the game is unplayable on mouse. hope they remove the annoying sliding and bouncing too

also I think i got softlocked or something, it's the same customer asking for different dishes and that's it
Oh, I see, you have to serve the customer multiple times for the sex scene to happen.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes