• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Futanari College [Ep.1] [Futanari College Games]

2.30 star(s) 8 Votes

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
I feel a gay vibe in this game, but it doesn't have that Tag, so I must be wrong.
The only sexual content in the previews is a guy sucking a "girl" dick. Of course it's gay. Closeted gay maybe, but still gay.

Edit: for all those facepalm reactionaries. Explain to me how sucking a dick is not gay even if it's on a "girl". (I know you won't have argument against this). its ok you are all gay and dont have the willpower to admit it, but at least provide an argument if you disagree.

Last edited:

SeeEmilyPlay

Aug 12, 2017
If anyone would be so kind after they've played it: I know the game is called "Futanari College", but are these futas as in (dick & pussy) or futas as in trans (just a dick & balls)?
As far as I could see, they are neither futa nor trans, just girls with dicks, but as you mentioned, under the current tagging system there is no distinction between the three.

No viewpoint from below so you cannot see everything between the girls legs, so there might be proper futa in class. Some of the girls faces were quite masculine so those might be trans, no interaction with them yet though.

No explanations really, the mc just loves to suck (girl)dick and that's it so far.

Btw, it isn't very good, the English isn't good, there really is no story yet, but yeah it's just a first release so I might consider checking it out after an update or five, but I am not keeping my hopes up.

Last edited:

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Like all Futa games I'll give it a shot and hope it makes it far past the initial update, most don't get past two.:cry:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Actual ramen, or instant? Inquiring minds want to know!
Ok, first I take a Wok and I grease it with vegetable oil, then on a slow low heat I infuse it with salt, pepper, garlic powder, ginger and chopped chillies, letting the oil heat up and slowly absorb the flavours. I take a small pourer and fill it with water for later making the broth/soup. Then I have dry noodles that you get in the world aisle of tesco or asda, not instant super noodles or Kabuto noodles or anything where you just pour water on it.

When i'm ready I'll use meat or just now (I still haven't finished eating), Quorn Pieces from frozen and cook that in the Wok, but now on a medium heat, when that has become defrosted, cooked and thoroughly coated and marinaded in the oil and it's flavours I'll add the noodles and a little bit of water, gradually adding more and more water until I achieve all the noodles cooked but still a flavour vs water ratio that enables a bit of broth/soup to be in the bowl.

I like mine more softer than firm as well as either thicker broth or very little at all so I cook for a bit longer, stirring it so that all the flavours disperse and I avoid burning any of the spices or get stuff stuck to the pan. Then I have this Persian style bowl I eat out of and my chopsticks and here I am eating and reading the forum.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019

Please tell me this hot, MILFy teacher has a dick for us to suck too and it's not just the ugly, shaved head, bulldyke looking chick and our other fellow students.

Reactions: lockegor

DangleDing

Jan 31, 2019
Well crap, another twink dev...I had hopes the MC would be the trany taking over some schmucks life, but no...yet another dev with a personal humiliation kink. It's becoming almost as cliche as BBC
what? its not really seen that often though, theres way more male domination/trans dom than there is female or futa
Edit: In terms of games I meant

2.30 star(s) 8 Votes