VN - Ren'Py - Futanari College [Ep.1] [Futanari College Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

ademosin12

i love the content so far, despite being quite short on content it does jump right in to the lewdness! the futa dom aspect of the game is well done, hoping for a gangbang scene or chastity in the future to enhance the submissiveness of the player.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

tru1shot

Nice one, keep it up! I would love to see more of this universe, either through loner stories or perhaps more interactivity and branches to choose to advance the story though. the art and renders are quite good!
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Spettet

Hit my kink so I liked it..

It's currently (at chapter 1) a short kinetic novel with the MC being coerced to suck dick in school.

The girls are pretty hot, though some of them could use a bit more work to look natural. Especially the redhead bystander. The English is fairly decent.

Worth checking out if you like trans-on-male content.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

EvilLadyKitten

For a game that says you have a choice that can't be further from the truth , since the beginning your only choice is to submit to be everyone cumdump it wouldn't matter that much if it was explicitly said that this is a kinetic novel but is the opposite , also the content is very lackluster very scarce and to add salt to the injury devs seems to have bought reviews on steam or requested them from friends because there are a majority of them that seem to be a copie of each other and very scripted
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Radbug

Literally 3 minutes of futanari on male (forced blowjob) slide show.

There is no game at all. No animation, no choices, nothing. Whole story is plain and lame, and MC is just a guy who's happy accept his fate without questioning it.

Very poor (not)game.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Vivat Imperatoris

"Will he be fun for the girls or will he find true love?"

What a joke! Sadly another cuck protagonist! The "game" is not even 5 minutes and the graphics can at BEST be described as mediocre. There is no story except MC getting raped and bullied by a group of futas.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

GrabberWalkie

Tried it. Can't say that it's good, but it's at least something. So let's see here:

The visuals: the renders are fine, but some of the characters' facial expressions are just bad. I'm not sure if the dev is inexperienced or just thinks that it funny, but yeah, they're exaggerated and kind of cartoony. The character designs are nice, but again, the silly facial expressions kinda ruin the presentation a bit. Also that one gurl doesn't seem to have eye-brows.

The story. We're promised an intriguing story, but it's actually pretty tame. The premise is good enough: guy ends up in a place full of sex-hungry dickgirls and gets fucked. Except that the way it's written is bland. There are no real choices, and everything happens so quick, it doesn't feel at all satisfying: there's no build-up, no (story) "meat", and thus the conclusion is unsatisfying. The PC gratefully accepting his fate is also questionable. I mean, I get that he's got a thing for dickgirls, but surely he'd have some more self-respect so as to not willingly become a public fucktoy on his first day? Also, does or does not the College have any other guys? We're told that it doesn't, but then, why does the PC specify in the epilogue that he started blowing all of the college's female population? What's more, if there are no other guys, how did the PC even end up there in the first place? But if there are other guys, wouldn't they too be using the PC's "services"? I doubt he'd be able to resist, given how much of a whimp he seems to be.

Grammar. It's better than your typical Engrish, but it's still a mess. The dev doesn't seem to have a strong grasp of the English language, so the way they built their sentences is wrong. I imagine they were thinking in their native language when writing the text. Not game-breaking, but annoying nonetheless.

Gameplay. So far it feels way too much like a demo. Maybe the version on Steam has more content, I don't know, but it doesn't deliver what is promised. As a demo, it's actually pretty good, but as a full game, it's trash, because it's short, badly written, and choices don't matter.

Will follow to see if it'll develop into something worthwhile.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

Griev

The game's overview asks a question that's answered by the end of this 5 min Demo. "Will he be fun for the girls or will he find true love?"

There are fake choices that don't matter and have no effect on the outcome. But to answer the question, MC sucks every dick at the college within his first 2 weeks. He's a cum dumpster for butch, aggressive Futas and he's a complete pussy, so you have your answer. What a piece of complete trash this game is.