• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Does this game ever stop being about Jenny hiding her nature or is that the whole gimmick of the story? A perpetual series of ENF-type shenanigans?

Edit: oh, nvm, content wall, kind of expected this game to be much further along, hence my question, oh well.

Last edited:

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Does this game ever stop being about Jenny hiding her nature or is that the whole gimmick of the story? A perpetual series of ENF-type shenanigans?

Edit: oh, nvm, content wall, kind of expected this game to be much further along, hence my question, oh well.
With "v0.06.2" in the title and the fourth update released in total (check the changelog) you expected the game "to be much further along".

Your eyes do work as the user manual demands, right?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
With "v0.06.2" in the title and the fourth update released in total (check the changelog) you expected the game "to be much further along".

Your eyes do work as the user manual demands, right?
Oh, i just remember seeing this game what felt like ages ago, it's been in development for over a year and a half, so yeah, i thought there would be a lot more, there isn't, that's fine, it just surprised me, i wasn't expecting it.

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
For the record, I found the gulping sound effect during the drinking game to be pretty off-putting as well. Not enough to make me delete the game or anything, but yeah it's pretty bad.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
That doesn't really mean much. There are games on this site that are somewhere around v0.06 with maybe 7 minutes worth of gameplay, and other games at v0.06 that have more like 7+ hours of gameplay.

Some devs will drop an update and it'll have maybe one scene with a handful of new renders, other devs will drop a dozen scenes and hundreds of renders.

It's really hard to tell how robust any given game is going to be based solely on the version number or number of updates.

Reactions: GokutheG

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
That doesn't really mean much. There are games on this site that are somewhere around v0.06 with maybe 7 minutes worth of gameplay, and other games at v0.06 that have more like 7+ hours of gameplay.

Some devs will drop an update and it'll have maybe one scene with a handful of new renders, other devs will drop a dozen scenes and hundreds of renders.

It's really hard to tell how robust any given game is going to be based solely on the version number or number of updates.
True.

But in general:
low version number + low amount of updates overall = game is not that far along

What you described is certainly correct, but those are extremes and not the standard.

Reactions: dreas

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
True.

But in general:
low version number + low amount of updates overall = game is not that far along

What you described is certainly correct, but those are extremes and not the standard.
He pretty much described BADIC and COBD.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
He pretty much described BADIC and COBD.
Yes.

And?

Does that mean that extremes in the versioning is now magically the standard?
You only ever have massive or miniscule updates and no moderation whatsoever in AVN's posted on F95?

They happen quite frequently.
But NOT all the time.
Quite the contrary. Most games have relatively reasonable versioning, update cycles and update volume.
The extremes are "just" the ones that are the most memorable to players.

Reactions: dreas and Alley_Cat

Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020

i love to ones that have like 100 animations in change log and you think wow cool lots of content but guess what its just for one sex scene

Reactions: Mr_Ainz

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
i love to ones that have like 100 animations in change log and you think wow cool lots of content but guess what its just for one sex scene
I always say that at that point don't even bother with the changelog. 14 new animations, where 5 are just the same pose with different camera angles, another 5 which are the same as before but different outfit, 4 which had appeared before in the game but still I had to render them again so there you go :D

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
I always say that at that point don't even bother with the changelog. 14 new animations, where 5 are just the same pose with different camera angles, another 5 which are the same as before but different outfit, 4 which had appeared before in the game but still I had to render them again so there you go :D
The original issue here was that a person expected the game to be far further in development and content DESPITE it only having had 4 updates in total and the version number being 0.062.

What you are making up right now is the complete opposite matter.
Won't deny that something far less "extreme" does and did happen, but it has nothing to do with this specific case.

As I said before most game updates are more or less normal. Things that are way outside the norm are sticking to the human brain much more.
Completely irrelevant what the matter actually is.
School homework, Driving incidents, workplace "culture", ...

Autromek117

Feb 15, 2023
Hello, Do you know of any other games in the same style as Futagenesis Unveiled? (futanari main character, sex with other women and no men, etc.)

4.70 star(s) 60 Votes