TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
Tessa hasn't teased Jenny's outfit even to patrons. At least the silver ones. So be excited for the grand reveal. And yhea Julie has had plan pop up in her mind for Jenny.
I've shown her party hairstyle and an accessory or two on the Sapphire/Gold discord channel, but indeed have not shown her full outfit, not any outfit for the main cast. Only characters I've shown in full are the three other new sorority members.

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

SweetChildOfMine

Jun 2, 2021
Bro, that soundtrack in store/ wardrobe scene is genius. If I understood it correctly, you made it yourself/ remix. Do you mind putting it online or sending it atleast full version mp3 for download? I like it so much, but tired to have the game also running just for the sake of the ost. Thanks in advance

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
Bro, that soundtrack in store/ wardrobe scene is genius. If I understood it correctly, you made it yourself/ remix. Do you mind putting it online or sending it atleast full version mp3 for download? I like it so much, but tired to have the game also running just for the sake of the ost. Thanks in advance
Unfortunately, for legal reasons, I cannot publish that for download/streaming. It would violate the terms of my licensing agreement.

SweetChildOfMine

Jun 2, 2021
Unfortunately, for legal reasons, I cannot publish that for download/streaming. It would violate the terms of my licensing agreement.
Now Im not saying that i will or try to do this, but if I could. How would i extract the ost from the game? for personal use of course

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
Now Im not saying that i will or try to do this, but if I could. How would i extract the ost from the game? for personal use of course
It's not really illegal to "steal" content if you are keeping to yourself. Now I can't give you an exact answer but maybe the file is in the files somewhere or you can use a tool to extract the resources and then look for it.

ottopan19

Jan 23, 2022
question to dev: will there be penis/ball growth in future updates? just generally making mc's penis and balls bigger

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
question to dev: will there be penis/ball growth in future updates? just generally making mc's penis and balls bigger
There is already a dream sequence with this kink if it can satiate your thirst for that. I can not talk about future events in the game though. tessa will have to answer that if she wants to. She is keeping her game close to her heart and I am all for it. Speculating and finding out if theories are true or not only when the updates come out is fun! At least for me.

Happy new Year to all!

Gorglash

Nov 1, 2022
Completely stuck here. Can someone help with the next steps?
View attachment 3226159
If you want some hints without straight up getting the full solution, here is what I've cooked up so you can keep working on it yourself:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope a few of the logical steps will help you out in your future puzzles. Good luck!

Last edited:

pogchampione

Sep 13, 2023
The part I most love about Jenny is how embarrassed she gets. I hope as she gets more courageous, she doesn't lose that embarrassment.
this is something that's also important to me. a lot of extending boundaries or corruption type narratives drop the introspection that makes doing unconventional things attractive in the first place. stuff just starts happening in sequence and it feels flat, but everything here has been really good about that so far

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
this is something that's also important to me. a lot of extending boundaries or corruption type narratives drop the introspection that makes doing unconventional things attractive in the first place. stuff just starts happening in sequence and it feels flat, but everything here has been really good about that so far
Yeah, that introspection characters have is usually the best part of corruption games. Or if it's a slower burn corruption like in Star Knightess Aura or, even to some extent, GGGB seeing that tipping point where lewd or depraved actions start to become the norm, but still catching moments of their original selves.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Will have to agree on that. Jenny's colorful imagination is one of the high points of this game. :)

IronSpatha

Oct 4, 2020
so, i know my opinion doesn't really matters and i am really liking this game, but one minor thing - what's up with doctor Val name and surname? if its supposed to be russian/slavic, well, only her name are kinda proper and should probly be Helen, or Elena - Lena is diminutive name, something kinda personal. And surname, well, its consists of two other standalone names, sounds really weird. something like that is expected on patronymic name, and still, not being made of two others names.. so, yeah, that. sorry for nerding out, and liking everything about the game, especially MC inner thoughts and monologues. characters are already more fleshed out than the average norm for the game like that

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
so, i know my opinion doesn't really matters and i am really liking this game, but one minor thing - what's up with doctor Val name and surname? if its supposed to be russian/slavic, well, only her name are kinda proper and should probly be Helen, or Elena - Lena is diminutive name, something kinda personal. And surname, well, its consists of two other standalone names, sounds really weird. something like that is expected on patronymic name, and still, not being made of two others names.. so, yeah, that. sorry for nerding out, and liking everything about the game, especially MC inner thoughts and monologues. characters are already more fleshed out than the average norm for the game like that
Even for someone whose language isn't Slavic, like I, her name is pretty surprising :LOL:

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
It's for the same reason that Julie's surname is vaguely French, or that Audrey's surname is vaguely Scandinavian: if I can help it, I don't want my character names to resemble real-world names. It's a little silly, yes, but I prefer that over duplicating someone's actual name and having it possibly somehow affect them, via searches or whatnot. I often had to take some creative liberties in coming up with these fake names that hint at their backgrounds.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
It's for the same reason that Julie's surname is vaguely French, or that Audrey's surname is vaguely Scandinavian: if I can help it, I don't want my character names to resemble real-world names. It's a little silly, yes, but I prefer that over duplicating someone's actual name and having it possibly somehow affect them, via searches or whatnot. I often had to take some creative liberties in coming up with these fake names that hint at their backgrounds.
Your scruple is understandable but most surnames are shared by thousands of people. If Julie was named Dubois, which is a real French name, nobody would feel concerned, according to a fairly recent census there are about 100,000 persons with that name (only in France).

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
Your scruple is understandable but most surnames are shared by thousands of people. If Julie was named Dubois, which is a real French name, nobody would feel concerned, according to a fairly recent census there are about 100,000 persons with that name (only in France).
Surnames are shared by many, yes, but specific combinations often lead to pretty small clusters of people with online presences. Just felt more comfortable giving my names slight twists to avoid the issue. I could have left the surnames out entirely, but this was more fun to come up with.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The names never really bothered me. In fact, before being pointed out here the issue never even crossed my mind. :ROFLMAO:
Maybe it is because i am accustomed to names in fantasy and scifi settings in games/books/series.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Surnames are shared by many, yes, but specific combinations often lead to pretty small clusters of people with online presences. Just felt more comfortable giving my names slight twists to avoid the issue. I could have left the surnames out entirely, but this was more fun to come up with.
Certainly, but, for instance, the doctor's name might be felt as parodic (I don't remember it, like Jenny I was probably too impressed by her bottom), like the "Abdul alHazred" of Lovecraft (I don't know whether it was his intention, most likely, knowing his slightly racist ideas, unless he didn't know a word of Arabic). Anyway, I don't intend to contest your choice :)

4.70 star(s) 60 Votes