j35u5

May 23, 2017
Just a hunch but, I think Rye's quest will start just after you give Vicky a blowjob and Rye breaks into your home.
There is a greyed out option that stats:"(knowledge > 65)you know you'll find some one day right? It will happen".
This is where most likely you'll progress onto Rye's storyline.
Currently there is no way of getting more than 60 knowledge from the school, so either you'll gain access to a new area(maybe the temple) and increase you knowledge there.
Either way I can't wait for Rye's storyline and futa dick

artxxx

Sep 16, 2017
Just a hunch but, I think Rye's quest will start just after you give Vicky a blowjob and Rye breaks into your home.
There is a greyed out option that stats:"(knowledge > 65)you know you'll find some one day right? It will happen".
This is where most likely you'll progress onto Rye's storyline.
Currently there is no way of getting more than 60 knowledge from the school, so either you'll gain access to a new area(maybe the temple) and increase you knowledge there.
Either way I can't wait for Rye's storyline and futa dick
I used cheat engine to increase my knowledge value and access this option, but nothing there yet, just a few extra dialogues. I can't wait either.

Bom saber que tem um pessoal brasileiro aqui, haha.

j35u5

May 23, 2017
I used cheat engine to increase my knowledge value and access this option, but nothing there yet, just a few extra dialogues. I can't wait either.

Bom saber que tem um pessoal brasileiro aqui, haha.
Thanks for checking it out! What dialogues came up? Anything juicy?

ac240

Aug 14, 2017
Rye is indeed best futa, but i think we might meet her in the club sinds they said that they were working on it

j35u5

May 23, 2017
Rye is indeed best futa, but i think we might meet her in the club sinds they said that they were working on it
Yeah, when you encounter Rye after the second/third Vicky date(can't remember) there is a skill check for knowledge that you can't unlock.

Either they'll change the skill used and add another or somehow the nightclub you knowledge

j35u5

May 23, 2017
no i think the last 5 knowledge (if i'm right) u wil be able to get at the temple
Yeah, I mentioned in an earlier post that you will gain access to the temple in order to gain the 3rd option to pick when talking to best futa Rye

j35u5

May 23, 2017
Hopefully with this update they'll actually animate the scenes unlike the Suni update

j35u5

May 23, 2017
Looks like they're switching to a mp4 video format within the game and removing the animations proper. It should cut down on size/make the game a bit more efficient
Nice, this info from their patreon? Or just speculation?

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
v0.2 is out. I've heard they've brought back the animations after converting them to full video. I skipped v0.2b entirely due to that.

j35u5

May 23, 2017

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
FutadomWorld Binding Sim 0.2public - November 2017.exe

Thank me later
Animations have been updated for Suni and her story. The developers have change to an mp4 format which saves space(This is pretty much all of whats been updated)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 56 Votes