RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I don't mind bad ends if they are well done.

Anyway, they promissed Rye's path will be double of Vicky in size. I will hold them to that.

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Unavoidable bad end.
Why are all games like this that I am interested in be(come) shit?
I noticed it had a day counter that didn't mean anything, and I just knew something like this would be coming. I had a gut feeling a game over timer would eventually appear yet I'm still upset about it. I suppose it does add more difficulty but from the looks of it all it does is make the monotonous grind less mindless. The major issue now is that maximising all stats is probably going to be impossible. It seems that you're going to have to beeline the futa of your choice and leave the others alone else you wouldn't have enough time.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Just make the sex friend path with Sunny. Right now it saves you from having to pay the bind tax and I believe it will probably save you from this too. :eazyHype:

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
@ Can you give us a light please (if it isn't much trouble ;))?

Aug 7, 2017
can someone post new progress ?
1. Bad Ends:
We've now finished writing new bad ends for the school, the gym, and Mama Betty.
(Sorry to give all you furniture-play enthusiasts such top-shelf fantasy content while you're at work)

2. You may have noticed the dance game.
We thought it would be cool to have an erotic DDR game where you dance with Rye at the club. The background pictures will probably be some kind of rhythmic, musically-inspired deepthroating.
(I'm actually pretty stoked about this one.)
However, we'd benefit from a little music. If you have suggestions for songs that you'd like to gargle Rye's cock to, please post them in the comments!*

3. New Year New Me! Do it for Michelle!
This post title will make sense to you when you play through the back-of-gym bad end. Anyway, happy 2018! May your days be easy and filled with futa cock.

Aug 7, 2017
I'm kinda confused. Is v02b the newest version with the dancing game or is that going to be in the next version with the stuff with Rye in it along with the bad ends at the school, gym & the other place they mentioned?

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
I'm kinda confused. Is v02b the newest version with the dancing game or is that going to be in the next version with the stuff with Rye in it along with the bad ends at the school, gym & the other place they mentioned?
no v02b is the old one with sunny but with animations the new version won't have rye yet but it will have a lot of bad ends and then the next version will have rye

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
The latest version is 0.2. You can find it here:
You don't have to pay for it so don't worry, it's just if you wanna give them a tip. The first post is still needing an update, not sure why it hasn't yet.

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
Im hoping ppl picked a good song for the dance mini game,something great to get raped at the club to.

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes