Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to do Mallory and Demetria's quests on the same day ? Because for the 1st Day, I chose Mallory's quest and even if I still had energy left, I couldn't do Demetria's.

And too, it's normal that the futa's hearts don't fill up, I'm on the second day, I finish their quest but the hearts are always empty ? :unsure:

Last edited:

Brruhh

Sep 3, 2017
Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to do Mallory and Demetria's quests on the same day ? Because for the 1st Day, I chose Mallory's quest and even if I still had energy left, I couldn't do Demetria's.

And too, it's normal that the futa's hearts don't fill up, I'm on the second day, I finish their quest but the hearts are always empty ? :unsure:
everything u just said is normal just play

Reactions: Envy*

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
Well their post is public...if you can call that news. Here you can check it:

February news was that Renee is not coming in february so they wanted to release a tiny subroute update first...which they haven't done yet, either.

Don't know. I don't expect Star Periphery or Darktoz level of communication from them but a bit more than "We're working on the next update - that's all!" would be nice. Then again, not that hyped for the subroute miniupdate anyway. I am waiting for the Renee hypetrain

Kardless

Apr 15, 2019
The results of the survey have been posted if anyone is curious:

Watersports and chastity being popular is good for me.

But I'm not keen on bimbofication, crossdressing or transforming into women at all. There's too much of that already in the Futa On Male space. As long as it isn't forced on the MC.

On the other hand, I'm surprised at how popular "Cum in Food" is.

Cum In Food.jpg

RT5X

Aug 15, 2021
What's the most fun difficulty in the game?
The easiest if fine but i feel like i'd get more enjoyment given what world the game takes place in.
is the max difficulty fun or just too much?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Choo-choo

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
What's the most fun difficulty in the game?
The easiest if fine but i feel like i'd get more enjoyment given what world the game takes place in.
is the max difficulty fun or just too much?
nuked you previous post huh? medium most "balanced"

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes