Ron1111

Jun 21, 2019
Hi, I understand the question is off topic, but has anyone made a character card of Mallory for a sillytavern?Or someone can do it if there is no such thing.

ggrgamer

Aug 7, 2023
I am now at Vicky's route and at the 9nth event " Nutflix and Chill "

every time I choose " Hell yes I want that futa dick! " I go throw the whole event and finishes it
but when I go to the Pub to hangout it replays the same event and keeps repeating it every time even after skipping many days and I am now in a loop

Is this bug that happened to anyone before ? and does anyone know how to solve it ?

Edit : so I figured it out
for some reason you should first do the first 3 event's in Rye's route then do Vicky's " Nutflix and Chill " and a scene will come where Rye visits your apartment
and after that you can go and talk to Vicky and she will tell you to meat her at her apartment, from there you can continue with either the good path or the bad path

Last edited:

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
Here's a gallery unlocker that will probably work for any future updates as well.

Make sure the filename is gallery_unlocker.rpy and place it in the /game/ folder. :poop:
opening the link ti opens a side only showing
init python:
for field in dir(persistent):
if "Unlocked" in field and getattr(persistent, field) == False:
setattr(persistent, field, True)

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
for walis good ending in teh walkthrougn mods it says somethign with Carmisa route, where cna i find camisa?

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Artwork made not by Pocki07 I would add.
I like Pocki's art, but I think it works better for certain tones or themes.

It was great for the Thanksgiving special. Betty looks good in that art style.

But I'm glad they didn't use her her art for Wallis or Diamond. Those characters are more gritty and her art is too elegant and cute. The eyes are too big.

Although I'm happy for them to prove me wrong. If Pocki can draw Renee in a way that is as effective as her base art, then I'll happily accept it. But the version we already have is so good that I don't want something less good.

There is a tone, and a vibe you get from the base art. Even if it's more crude, it works.

swords776

Nov 27, 2018
Last edited:

Kardless

Apr 15, 2019
Their annual "Great Fetish Survey" for the public is out right now.

Here's the link to the tweet:

Form link if you can't access:

This is an excellent time for everyone to give your opinions on fetishes you prefer, since it will go directly to them.

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes