EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Prisionfuta1.2.jpg

Overview:
Futa Prison: Tells the story of Sato, an ordinary young university student.
One day, while he was about to play video games, he notices a magical portal in his room.
Out of curiosity, he enters and is transported to a world ruled by futanaris.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-05-03
Release Date: 2024-04-18
Developer: Ninja Head - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.2.2
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

futaprision1.2-12.png futaprision1.2-11.png futaprision1.2-10.png futaprision1.2-09.png futaprision1.2-08.png futaprision1.2-07.png futaprision1.2-06.png futaprision1.2-05.png futaprision1.2-02.png futa prision-03.png futa prision-02.png reina2.png slave-ass.png Esclavopolla.gif capturas-05.png capturas-07.png capturas-10.png capturas-11.png 4d.png tanque-de-leche.png

Last edited by a moderator:

hamsterus

Aug 18, 2018
Hey, first of all I want to congratulate you for the release! It's definitely a niche thing (but I am part of that niche lmao). There are a few untranslated events/messages even if English is selected from the menu. Other than that, I'm a bit stuck right now because the game crashes after you try to create the potion and Valeria comes to your cell.
Error:
TypeError: Cannot read property "match" of null

1701790244942.png

Ninja Head

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2023
Hey, first of all I want to congratulate you for the release! It's definitely a niche thing (but I am part of that niche lmao). There are a few untranslated events/messages even if English is selected from the menu. Other than that, I'm a bit stuck right now because the game crashes after you try to create the potion and Valeria comes to your cell.
Error:

View attachment 3145494
I need to add the error correction to that event, sorry I already corrected it, if you want to continue that part until the correction is uploaded, change the language to Spanish. (I'm re-uploading it corrected now. )

Ninja Head

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2023
Error:

View attachment 3145494
it is already corrected, reuploaded file

ate80

Sep 5, 2020
Al principio, una vez te muestran las Tips y hablas con el tipo de la celda de al lado. Viene la "Futa" y cuando llega a la altura del MC se queda congelado.
1701859672604.png

Reactions: Ninja Head

Karasiel

Aug 17, 2020
Can someone send me a copy ? I can't download it from Google Drive.

Edit: I got it

Last edited:

Tama7331

Sep 1, 2017
Same for me, stuck at the cell at the beggining and can't talk to the guy next to my cell, only 2 wall interactions but it doesn't seem to progress the game :confused:

Edit: ok so it seems that you can't reach the guy to the other cell by pressing Enter on your keyboard, but clicking him with the mouse actually works, weird

Last edited:

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
If someone has older version, please upload here then we can atleast play that to get past the beginning and then transfer save to newer version.

paruquinha33

Jun 29, 2023
Esta es definitivamente la mierda que siempre me quejo.
  • Motor de Koikatu
  • RPG Maker.
  • Uno de los clichés más obvios del foro aparte del NTR.
Yo te sugeriría darte una excelente dosis de plomo en tu cráneo para dejar de respirar, pero estoy seguro que los moderadores acá se darán cuenta si sigo comentando así.
y que haces aca master

Reactions: Silverfan936
4.30 star(s) 7 Votes