• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Tsoura

Nov 21, 2018
This is as far as I have gotten and have no clue what to do next. The fight mini game is impossible way to fast.
I beated it just use the arrows and the A and S keys, you don't need the Z and X to beat it.

hamsterus

Aug 18, 2018
This looks very promising. Obviously there is work to be done for translation still and bugs to work on etc. One thing I would mention is text doesn't seem to be wrapping for dialogue (playing in English if that matters) So cannot read entire passages of text.
This^ I played with a few tools and I thought the issue was only on my side. If Ninjahead has done the translation with Translator++, there's an option for line-wrapping after translating, it should be easy enough to fix

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FutaPrision-1.0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Coolz007

Aug 28, 2020
how is this netorare. does mc have girlfriend or something. i need to know before downloading the game
as far as i've seen, the mc did not get NTRed....yet.....atleast as far as i've seen.

but there is one NTR scene.
U have to unlock it by collecting jigsaw puzzle pieces. Its the first picture that u come across when u enter the "exit corridor"..if anyone wondering..

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
Lets get on with the bug-hunt!

I'm going to gloss over the fact that sometimes the game switches from english to spanish, that there are two settings for english in options and one for spanish, while one shows english even while spanish and other things. Some things are not translated.

Persistent problems: English text doesn't word-wrap, meaning that some text is lost and often its not enough to gleam what the conversation was supposed to be. Genders are confusing in english, Valeria is in description refered to as She and He in two back to back sentences.
First map, the bedroom (casa di sata): it is possible to climb every bookcase.

pisio 8 prision futa dia:
-First picture of tutorial does not have english translation on the poster, every single other page has.
-to talk to the other prisoner, you need to click him with a cursor, walking to the cell and pressing enter does not work.
-it is possible to climb the cracked wall next to the talkative prisoner
-it is possible to climb the statue next to the throne.
-talkative prisoner suddenly changes into shopkeeper for no reason, even changing portraits.
-it is hard to keep writing this as people get names but never get a nametag, so I can't really tell you what was the first futa's name that catches you, but I wanted to point out her boobs clips through Sato's legs.

on the map Puerta de de tortura
-you can get infinite imagen desbloqueada from clicking the bottom right box. I also don't speak spanish so I don't know if its good, bad or intentional.
-you can climb the boxes stacked against the bars and the damaged pillar
-on the previous map, you could enter this one by simply walking to the right, to leave where you came from, you need to walk to the edge of the screen and press use button (enter) or (mouseclick)
-junk-kun's mother doesn't have any arms in the scene where her personality changes.

in hiro's hideout
-you can get infinite imagen desbloqueada from clicking the broken pillar.
-for some reason it is the only room where you cannot run

The old machine (ruleta)
-Didn't know I was using money to play the game, the mention wasn't there.

-Cuarto de hiro
- the video from the painting is hilarious with positioning.

-casa 2 -bookshelves are climbable again, so are apples and sack in the bottom left
I'm deliberately avoiding the "futa prision" video as there is a typo in the name of the game too.

-piso 8 prision noche
-the poster next to the bed is missing but is still interactable

-pisio 8 prision futa dia
-after the daring attempt to save me by maker, it is referenced that valeria takes the maker somewhere while she continues standing in front of the bars at sato's cell

-gigantess room
-her sprite clips into the prison bars

-cuarto de potiones
-it is possible to climb the tables on the top left of the room, it is also possible to climb into the machinery to the right of the sleeping girl.

otherwise its a decent game.

Reactions: Farofero

Haruhiiro

Jun 26, 2021
Damn despite turning off BGM and Music in options it doens't turn off sounds while video is playing and it leads to destroying other ppl eardrums ...

CunningClown

Jun 4, 2018
i also have the same problem, what to do here?
The very beginning of the game, you get into prison, you can talk to 1 NPC 1in times and look at the poster and the sign, everything goes on where don't poke what pixel hunting don't do 0 sense, don't go anywhere, don't do something, who knows what to do?

CunningClown

Jun 4, 2018
In the game, it is sometimes very difficult to understand what, constantly some words do not fit in English in large numbers.

CunningClown

Jun 4, 2018
You can't go further than the mini-game (fight) with Valeria, just a picture of her in front of you and there is no fight, you can press the menu and nothing happens.

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes