• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ninja Head

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2023
The game crashes when you want to engage in battle with Kiriha(TypeError-Cannot read property 0 of undefined ), This problem was in the previous version of the game and remains in this one, it’s literally an unfixable bug, what should I do?
Did you use an old save?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Futa Prision [v1.2.2] [Ninja Head] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/ [762 MB]
- - - -

I sometimes don't test my compressions if I have to much to do.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ninja Head

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2023
moderator: I understand that you share the game with the community, but uploading version 1.2.3 a day after sharing it on my patreon... It really brings me down. I no longer have control of this Thread.

• Sad
Reactions: femdomfartlover

SevySub

Aug 17, 2019
moderator: I understand that you share the game with the community, but uploading version 1.2.3 a day after sharing it on my patreon... It really brings me down. I no longer have control of this Thread.
F95 is a double-edge for devs. Keep in mind: this is a piracy site. People will use it to leak your game.

On the other hand, F95 has a huge community, which makes it a good place to share your game. Some of these people will join your Patreon/SS/etc. despite the fact they could get the game for free. They know the game was made by a person, and giving money to this person is a way to be grateful, as well as a way to keep the dev motivated to continue (nobody enjoys to work for free, and a lot of work is needed to create a game).

And you are making a good job. There's a lot of amazing games which are leaked in less than a day after Patreon release, but close to nothing happens to their incomes.

So don't worry, the fact that your game was leaked means that it is being appreciated. No one cares about a bad game.

Just keep your pace and your community will surely grow, regardless of leaks.

lolnolol69

Oct 25, 2022
Don't worry it gets leaked on kemono.party just the same. I appreciate you talking to the community instead of just being angry at us in silence. I do agree that the game should update less frequently on f95.

Reactions: SevySub

SevySub

Aug 17, 2019
If it's just about Kemono, it's easy to solve (password protection + share password on Discord). But if someone really wants to leak the game, there isn't a lot of things an indie dev can do.

A basic protection is always welcome to make things harder for a leaker (eg: mass Patreon sharing in Kemono).
But of course, it won't prevent someone to join a Patreon, grab the files, extract and send it to F95 staff (or just share files link + password). And if you're successful, eventually it will happen, for sure.

In the end, I guess the best way to deal with leaks is basically ignoring them. Maybe trying to farm some patrons as well, if possible.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FutaPrision-1.2.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes