Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Can you get a VPN?
I do have a limited VPN(200mb lol) and was able to access the site after changing my location.But I don't have any VPN setup for my phone,which is what I normally use. My phone is also extremely dogshit,so any further apps or tweaks on it will probably make it explode:BootyTime:

• Sad
Reactions: Choo-choo

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
well i don't have time for this thread(plus gamedev) so definitely another time consuming endeavour like discord right what i need
you all can use spoilers to hide this large images/walls of text
Ah, gotcha.
now hear me out, i dont like furry shit but this right here gave me a decent laugh so i had to post it :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lol, I do!
Also, who was it here who ordered the consensual stuff??

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
speaking of consent, i was gonna post a new dakkokujiro FoM animation but the consent was a bit too dubious and questionable for my liking so i wont post it unless yall really want it
Again... Just... Most of what's here is already not consensual. The games here posted are all game over rape. Every single one.
Just do it.
View attachment consensual.m4v

Last edited:

futanon

Sep 17, 2022

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018

there are 2 other variants one for each of these but with japanese subtitles which im not gonna post cause who cares
See? Was it that hard? (I mean evidently it was very "hard", but still...)
It barely looks non-consensual, the guy's hands are completely free, it feels more like a mild protest.
(I bet the guy who drew & animated this pictured himself in the male character's place the whole time).
Also! What's on the variants aside from subs?

futanon

Sep 17, 2022
See? Was it that hard? (I mean evidently it was very "hard", but still...)
It barely looks non-consensual, the guy's hands are completely free, it feels more like a mild protest.
(I bet the guy who drew & animated this pictured himself in the male character's place the whole time).
Also! What's on the variants aside from subs?
just these 2, one with an internal view one without

the guy shook his head at the start which is why i thought it was gonna be non consensual, but after looking back at the anim i guess he ends up liking it in the end idk

• Haha
Reactions: Damien Rocks

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
now hear me out, i dont like furry shit but this right here gave me a decent laugh so i had to post it :KEK:
Well, there are different degrees of 'furry', so some will work better than others. This pic, right here, I'd say is like second or third degree, so it's fine, at least by my standards.

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
there are 2 other variants one for each of these but with japanese subtitles which im not gonna post cause who cares
I didn't see the guy struggling or trying to get away, so I'd say it's fairly consensual.
Also, the kissing was so sweet.

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes