• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes

Truth5eekker

Nov 26, 2020
Futa on Male game called"Blood Moon"

Was Renpy, a Futa succubus and her human apprentice were the main characters.

Another was a Isekai style RPGmaker game where nerdy girl was meant to be transported to the world as the hero, instead her bully pushes her and goes instead, the world is expecting a girl so all the gear and stuff is female, he is forced to cross-dress to progress while futas enemies pump him when he loses.

I have another as a long term plan but will only do it if i find someone to work with who can do the code side.
Are these still somewhere to be found or where they just early concepts

dvdsmith027

Feb 28, 2019

anyone have full videos from this artist? (Ironfang Gaming)

Another similar studio: ( East Bound Comics)
they have hidden links on PH(Unlisted which can't be searched). Does anyone know how to extract them ?

Kardless

Apr 15, 2019
I wish Futa On Femboy was made a genre separate from Futa On Male. They're not the same thing and people are into them for different reasons.

Example: I will play FutadomWorld because I play as a regular male surrounded by futa. I will not play Tales of Androgyny because I play as a strongly feminine femboy crossdresser surrounded by futa. This works vice versa as well if you don't like regular males.

You can like both futa on regular males and femboys too. But I think there are enough people who like one but not the other to warrant a clear distinction.

Anyone agree?

Yes I am aware femboys are still males :illuminati:

flapjj

Aug 13, 2017
Are these still somewhere to be found or where they just early concepts
Unfortunately all the renders and characters were on my last PC.

Join my discord for my current Comix and Build a Futa events.

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
NEW

The Shemale ~ Communication between legendary lewd shemale prostitute and my cock [Final] [Nas Mes Cos Mos] completed, 2D art,
male protagonist??, alot of futa on male and male on futa, old game, censored
Hypnosis Reimu [v1.13] [Pyon-Pyon-Pyon] completed, 2D art, male/female game with optional futa scenes(futa potion)
Nymphomania Nightmare [Final] [Dry Dream] completed, 2D art, male protagonist, censored, one futa on male scene, few strapon scenes, poor gameplay

new artsit Skemantis - futa on traps/man/femboys/female, many different kinks covered by artist, fair amount of futa on male

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes