jampfl

Dec 20, 2021
The Dev is definitely fighting some internal battle in his head with this game on his patreon based on how many posts he has made in the past few weeks. Hoping he doesn't have a mental breakdown from stress, wouldn't want him to disappear for a year like NTRMAN.

I will admit though, he should've just pursued the original vision of the game where it was just Netorase, it would have been complete by now.

At this point, the current iteration of the game hasn't made much progress. And rather than developing the game he is complaining to the fans, he should just finish what he's got going with the current project instead of trying to explain his vision to us because we're tired of waiting, I know I certainly am.

Last edited:

Arwen Mays

Apr 10, 2022
The Dev is definitely fighting some internal battle in his head with this game on his patreon based on how many posts he has made in the past few weeks. Hoping he doesn't have a mental breakdown from stress, wouldn't want him to disappear for a year like NTRMAN.

I will admit though, he should've just pursued the original vision of the game where it was just Netorase, it would have been complete by now.
At this point the, the current iteration of the game hasn't made much progress. And rather than developing the game he is complaining to the fans, he should just finish what he's got instead of trying to explain his vision to us because we're tired of waiting, I know I certainly am.
With all due respect to those who have a bad opinion about the game, but it is the fault of those idiots who complain about stupid things, at this point I feel it will be cancelled, and it would be a shame since it has an enormous quality.

mar_oz

Jan 8, 2021
Hoping he doesn't have a mental breakdown from stress
If I'm not mistaken, this has already happened (a long time ago). The author deleted the account here due to bullying/threats/something else. He even wanted to stop working on the game. The only place of communication left is discord. Now, relatively recently, he deleted the discord too.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
With all due respect to those who have a bad opinion about the game, but it is the fault of those idiots who complain about stupid things, at this point I feel it will be cancelled, and it would be a shame since it has an enormous quality.
Hard disagre, this is almost entirely on the dev for not having a vision and sticking to it. Taking feedback is great, but there's a point where you have to say "No, that conflicts with my vision" and they never did. They just kept sabotaging themselves by doing what every dumbass said.

Arwen Mays

Apr 10, 2022
Hard disagre, this is almost entirely on the dev for not having a vision and sticking to it. Taking feedback is great, but there's a point where you have to say "No, that conflicts with my vision" and they never did. They just kept sabotaging themselves by doing what every dumbass said.
I agree a little bit with the self-sabotage thing, sometimes he doesn't decide between ideas he has, and ends up changing things from one side to the other

hejjhajj

Feb 19, 2023
its the devs fault? after trying his best to make decisions based on his fans feedback, the people from feedbacks he didnt follow spams with complaints and death threats. obviously thats going to do stuff to your mental health.

he should never have taken feedback to begin with, people arent mature enough to handle that kind of power

Reactions: Arwen Mays

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
its the devs fault? after trying his best to make decisions based on his fans feedback, the people from feedbacks he didnt follow spams with complaints and death threats. obviously thats going to do stuff to your mental health.

he should never have taken feedback to begin with, people arent mature enough to handle that kind of power
Based on the time he was in the forum it was the usual shit, some were complaining, some were lamenting the death of the first game, others were heckling since he had abandoned one, but mainly it was positive.

I can't say to the state of his inbox since he abandoned one game but I guess that abandon gave him too much heat? The heat followed him to his discord once talks of abandoning the NTS route started. Then abandoned the discord as well.

Yes, we're gonna blame the dev since he can't seem to keep his shit together. That's why we keep on telling him, have a story planned, follow through with it to the end. This is the only way he can get rid of his abandon reputation. The same way No Man's Sky did. They shut up and got to work.

The only mental health issue I can forsee right now is his declining patron subs, which'll come back once more content is released.

Arwen Mays

Apr 10, 2022
Based on the time he was in the forum it was the usual shit, some were complaining, some were lamenting the death of the first game, others were heckling since he had abandoned one, but mainly it was positive.

I can't say to the state of his inbox since he abandoned one game but I guess that abandon gave him too much heat? The heat followed him to his discord once talks of abandoning the NTS route started. Then abandoned the discord as well.

Yes, we're gonna blame the dev since he can't seem to keep his shit together. That's why we keep on telling him, have a story planned, follow through with it to the end. This is the only way he can get rid of his abandon reputation. The same way No Man's Sky did. They shut up and got to work.

The only mental health issue I can forsee right now is his declining patron subs, which'll come back once more content is released.
In fact, apparently nts will be back, honestly I go more for ntr, but testing the nts route I liked it too, it has good options to play and do, more than ntr itself.

The problem is that, his mind is very creative? That makes him change his plans every five minutes, however, I hope he will finally find a way to stick to what he will do, because God, his quality in this game is huge, I have never seen something so beautiful aesthetically.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes