treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
I would also like to join that discord; but i'll also dump my ideas here since i just finished the game.
First; Its really impressive to see this game and how intricate it is, especially if you've only been working on it since the recent futaNTR games came out.
Second; I do agree with this here
Pros: It goes straight to fucking

Cons: It goes straight to fucking

Couldn't get attached to any character before the screwfest starts. That can really knock you out of the imersion.
You should probably work on adding more connections and ties with the MC before the cucking begins. Not even counting the blacksmith, magic knight and archer; I think you could add easily a hour or two's worth of dialogue which would improve the game massively. I would say focus on how each of the girls have connections to the MC and how Sayako alters that;
For instance: with Kana she's only mentioned as a childhood friend but its not really decided that she wants to be in a relationship with the MC until she is already being NTR'd by Sayako. Something Like Kana was charmed by the MC's ambition to be a hero and fell in love with him but now that Sayako is there she either stills respects/loves him but her desires/lusts now go to Sayako.
Juliette is also a good one for this, did she think that the MC was handsome, so she strictly drew boundaries between them, boundaries that Sayako breaks down and then Juliette then becomes more apathetic towards the MC because Sayako is becoming her ideal lover.
so on and so on.

I honestly think that without adding another scene this could be better than some of the other games that you mentioned, if the writing and dialogue impoves.

Third; I also want to say that I usually only like NTR when the MC is oblivious to being cucked but your story of the MC and Sayako knows but the rest of the harem is oblivious that the MC knows is really interesting. I hope that you can play off that more

Reactions: Tufa and 1Teddy1

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
I had this idea a lot later but;
Fourth; You should also give a reason making the MC engage in cucking. Its fine if he just unwittingly enjoys it but that is not enough of a reason for him to ask Sayako to ask sex with others (imo). I think with how to story is right now and the whole mind palace part; Maybe when in the mind palace part Sanako and Ayako explain that the more lustful and horny Sayako is the less their minds properly fuse.

Reactions: Tufa

sharpys

May 21, 2017
I feel a persistent antagonist is needed to prevent the story from turning into another slice of life ntr.

Zenz

Mar 12, 2018
I think there is a bug, i subjugate the werewolf that drop the ore before talking with the captain, and when i first encounter the captain he takes the ore and then ask me to give him the ore, and now i'm stuck

Reactions: 2innot1

Ruis0

Nov 23, 2017
i think there is no bug, you just need to wait for another captain
No there is a chest in that area, you take the rare ore and talk to the captain for the first time, he will go straight to taking the ore for his blacksmith girlfriend and then leaves. But then the mines start showing the thing where you have to go there to get the ore, I don't know if the captain rerurns or not...

Ruis0

Nov 23, 2017
I didn't feel the ntr, except where he saw Kana getting screwed for the first time and most of it was like, 'she has a penis' rather than getting hurt by ot as he even has the option to make a deal to watch and get's turned on by that, like she is his childhood friend and all, he had a crush on Alice but Alice doesn't have a scene I think.
The MC looks like he is just a pervert that goes with the flow of things, the game is awesome and there is a bit of Netorase, wouldn't call it Netorare, but he isn't in an actual relationship with any of the girls and Jack also ask Sayako to go to the girls so he can watch.
MC also looks a bit girly, like he should be dominated by a hung Futa, kinda surprised you aren't adding scenes for Sayako on Jack, and make the party Sayako's harem, like the real MC is Sayako.
There aren't that many NTR Futa on Male games so I don't know where you got that statistic. Specially where the MC is cute and have an actual face, like most NTR games don't even bother to finish the MC they only focus the girls.

Also playing using Joiplay, had to dissable the effect on the options or play at like 10FPS, there are some minor visual glitches, mainly the pointer on the menus and whatever the enemies drops, I just see a black square. Battles are very good, menus are super polished, enemies level scale with the party level. A lot of content for a first release.
Just wished that Sayako would tap Jack's ass having his seed splattered on the grass while a galon goes on his gut xD

kingmich

May 21, 2017
ya this ore bug seems to be a issue but i guess its ment to be full stop there? since the dev hasnt said anything over it or does the game go pass the ship part? cant even cheat the items out cause the captain keep wanting the ore each time u talk to him
I think there is a bug, i subjugate the werewolf that drop the ore before talking with the captain, and when i first encounter the captain he takes the ore and then ask me to give him the ore, and now i'm stuck

gimmedatgame

Oct 1, 2018
There are a couple places missing proper collision, but the most standout one is the accessory shop in the first town. Which also doesn't have a proper exit setup, so you need to teleport out. As mentioned, the "Teleport to Overworld" function is a bit busted. You can leave and re-enter it normally in any other way, but using the E-Teleport menu brings you to the top right inside a forest square.
Man if only it were possible to teleport out. I get this stupid pop-up preventing me from escaping this accessory hell. 1677527776892.png

Reactions: Daioulo

Nessiah

Mar 20, 2018
one hundred percent, I would say there are way more futa protag with female harem and female protag with futa type games/content out there.
I have browsed through almost every single game in this site that has futa tag on them. And it's definitely dominated by futa x male stuff.

Here's just one recommendation list covering a fair number of them if you need it.

https://f95zone.to/threads/futa-on-male-content-collection-list.78725/

So I do very much agree with the authors statement from my own personal experience. There's way less Futa x Female stuff in the site compared to male x futa or futa x male content.

Last edited:

gimmedatgame

Oct 1, 2018
Stupid question but I assume the exit is not working? You'll likely have to reload a previous save if there is no other way out.
Yeah I just created a new save. Luckily with skipping dialogue and max speed combat it only took about 10-15 to get there again but I gotta say this game is riddled with bugs.
Restaurant in eversea or whatever has 0 NPCs and the furniture is glitching out, selecting a hooker at the brothel does nothing and if the real captain is ever going to show up or if that's the end of the game for now the game certainly doesn't say.

Scrubl0rd

Jan 25, 2021
Entirely unrelated to the game, but does anyone have the meme image of this shirtless guy saying "Take this Dev-kun so you can make more unavoidable NTR"? I've been looking for it and can't find it.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes