jamonserrano

Jan 14, 2020
Considering the time he has spent in silence and what happened with his previous game, I would already be preparing the coffin

Reactions: PinkNova

dreamtype

Jan 6, 2022
This shows promise. Translation could be better and the dialog could be made more readable but this work remind me a lot of Nunya. I certainly look forward to seeing were this goes.

rasswar

Jul 31, 2019
oh? that was quick? Are we sure that the game is abandoned and not on a break?
dead patreon, no responses, only 2 subbed members there on low, last message over 6m ago.... track record of dev who moment when hit with ideas or questions goes into hard defense (without reason) and shuts down projects.... you can just say no and do your vision. no one is forcing you (dev).
and " hey how is update going?" isn't attacking it is just asking. but if you can't hold pressure of 1-2 "hope to see update soon/your still working on it?" per week maybe you shouldn't release any game until it's 100% finished, as those are basics of crowdfunding. i wanna know that my money is used for that and not in the void. specially subscription ones.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
If we want to get pedantic. Hermaphrodites are a real thing that exists.
I don't want to get pedantic, I want people to think before posting

Trans indicates a character who internally identifies as a gender other than the one they were born with and has taken steps to alter this to more accurately reflect their inner self, futa (when used by western, or at least non-Japanese, writers) is the best available umbrella term (that doesn't sound like a slur) for any fem presenting character with a dick that doesn't match that former description. There are different ways this presents, third biological gender, magical alteration or sci-fi bio enhancement and the way this presents varies too, the penis could extend from within the vagina or the clitoris could morph into a penis as required, it could exist as an alternative to the clitoris on an otherwise cis-woman, she could have cock w/balls and pussy, cock and balls or cock and pussy. Hell, the futa could have a vagina w/exterior balls and reproduce by spreading sperm into her aquatic environment to fertilise eggs laid by another aquatic futa

The dev chose to call the game Futa Dormitory, not Trans Dormitory

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote