5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

returner

Sep 2, 2023
Bobby left a bad impression on me. Such a stereotypical character. I have played enough VN's to know that this is a route with NTR and drugs and abuse in it and it is all fine because Bobby is black thus having the biggest dick in the land along with her friends who will inevitably fuck her with similarly sized tools.

Dev, can you please make some changes?

shujuku

Oct 11, 2023
Bobby left a bad impression on me. Such a stereotypical character. I have played enough VN's to know that this is a route with NTR and drugs and abuse in it and it is all fine because Bobby is black thus having the biggest dick in the land along with her friends who will inevitably fuck her with similarly sized tools.

WHat do you expect bobby to be some stanford researcher lmao

• Haha
Reactions: joeaye

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Well, I'm definitely feeling it, I just pray it breaks past the 2-3 update curse that happens to most Futa theme games. We Futa fans are thristy out here, lol.

NagiMichi

Nov 24, 2023

kinda the reason I asked if there is more to her other than being a rapsy black futa goon. Maybe there can a surprise where she could be someone that wants do better if given a chance. maybe we get to choice if Bobby stays like that or not.

Reactions: returner

returner

Sep 2, 2023
WHat do you expect bobby to be some stanford researcher lmao
Why not? There are so many different characters there could have been instead of Goon#3. Why not a stanford researcher? or an office worker? or a corrupt doctor? lawyer? HR? I could go on.

kinda the reason I asked if there is more to her other than being a rapsy black futa goon. Maybe there can a surprise where she could be someone that wants do better if given a chance. maybe we get to choice if Bobby stays like that or not.
This. If there is a redemptive arc to Bobby, maybe there is a chance - but right now as it is? I am getting the ick.
Of course, all of this is the dev's decision and what the dev says; goes.

shujuku

Oct 11, 2023
Why not? There are so many different characters there could have been instead of Goon#3. Why not a stanford researcher? or an office worker? or a corrupt doctor? lawyer? HR? I could go on.

This. If there is a redemptive arc to Bobby, maybe there is a chance - but right now as it is? I am getting the ick.
Of course, all of this is the dev's decision and what the dev says; goes.
then create your own game instead of going around crying in pirate forums

Rabonixxx

Apr 26, 2020
I don´t know the other options, but for some reason, I don´t like it too much; maybe in game will be better hopefully. :)

Kenthucky18

Jan 12, 2021
The option 1 is amazing
I don´t know the other options, but for some reason, I don´t like it too much; maybe in game will be better hopefully. :)
I think in my opinion i dont like the skin texture is dirty, but lets wait and see
Winning outfit, I hope for her sake it won't be cold.
View attachment 3676095
The futas ladies will go crazy

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes