5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

jmkidd

Jul 14, 2022
Great start but will wait and see how it progresses. Hopefully you will be active in adding to the game and it will continue in the same vein as the start.

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
Can someone explain to me why the first black character that is introduced, turns out to be molester and rapist? Is this some sort of fking Stereotype? Like every game with black characters only have them doing NTR or cuckolding or raping? I haven't seen a single game with decent depiction of black characters.
What did you expect from a dev who made the Republicans out to be the party who defends trans rights? :KEK:

satida

Jan 14, 2018
it has some good potential, will be looking forward for more. just have one suggestion, don't know if anyone else have mentioned it but, the text for when characters are talking out loud and thinking to themselfs is to similar, i think you should do somthing to differentiate the two like white text for when talking out loud and grey text when thinking or add something like (Thinking to myself) somewhere within the textbox.

Reactions: AB Software and iev

AB Software

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2022
it has some good potential, will be looking forward for more. just have one suggestion, don't know if anyone else have mentioned it but, the text for when characters are talking out loud and thinking to themselfs is to similar, i think you should do somthing to differentiate the two like white text for when talking out loud and grey text when thinking or add something like (Thinking to myself) somewhere within the textbox.
noted, I will do this.

Reactions: returner and satida

returner

Sep 2, 2023
As this is a BETA release of the story,I am not going to review this yet. However, the game has good bones. There are a lot of characters here and we have only met 4. So, once I get a better idea of the story, I think I will properly talk about it.

Thanks AB Software for the VN and best of luck.

Reactions: Rabonixxx

joeaye

May 20, 2020
by the way the game is going please stick to the plan, it seems like it can be a great game if your are consistent. i will support

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes