FurryZONE?!?

U

User_467152

When I saw that FurryZone garbage it was like a waking nightmare, I don't hate Furry's, I like them sometimes, but when they start to corrupt things I love I draw a line.

Cro

May 10, 2017
Never even knew this was a thing, just saw it yesterday and the announcement today. As a person who absolutely dislikes anything resembling anime, who in heaven's name thought this was a good idea ?!

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
Ok, so here's a question...
Are catgirls considered furries, if the only fur is on their ears and tails? If that's the case, then I'm fucked, cause I love a good catgirl getting pounded into a quivering mass of soaking wet pussycat... *giggles*
(hands my gf her ears and tail plug then grabs my strapon for some catgirl lovin')

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
Ok, so here's a question...
Are catgirls considered furries, if the only fur is on their ears and tails? If that's the case, then I'm fucked, cause I love a good catgirl getting pounded into a quivering mass of soaking wet pussycat... *giggles*
(hands my gf her ears and tail plug then grabs my strapon for some catgirl lovin')
No, Neko are Neko, not furry craps!!!!

Reactions: Silver

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Cats are nimble ... cats are everywhere ... cats are classy and MAIN STREAM FANTASY that invade
even contending universes (Felicia Hardy in one and ‎Selina Kyle in the other).

As I stated above some directions ... cats and humans are family - mammal family.

I guess nobody has any questions as to where little kitty fur balls come from now, do you!?!

Reactions: OhJo

mistafu

Jan 19, 2018
Be very careful here ... We are all in the same Family -
"The first small mammals evolved from reptiles about 200 million years ago,
and the group diversified rapidly after the extinction of the dinosaurs to become
the dominant form of land animal, with around 4,000 living species.
Mammals belong to the class Mammalia, which contains the subclass Prototheria (monotremes) and the infraclasses Metatheria (marsupials) and Eutheria (placental mammals such as rodents, cats, whales, bats, and humans) "

Also .. All hail our chaperons: jimmy+TCMS - otter, Mutt , bas - mutant
Happy April Bloom everybody!

And now read the origin or open a biology book. The thing we have in common is that (mostly) all these creatures give birth to living examples and feed them as babys with something like a breast, thats it (*)! i mean we share about 90% of our dna with apes, a little less with most monkeys and about 70% with lemurs but 90% with cats again. But i haven't seen 1 hot cat-ear-girl IRL ;)

EDIT: *hence the name mammals

magicPotato

Mar 4, 2018
Yarp, were already looking through options to change the theme, then I realized its one of those weird days of the year.

Ehh, at least its decent quality trash, still wont be yiffing anytime soon. Remember, never go beyond 10%, its dangerous territory there.

what was that saying again? a cat is fine too?
*ahem* i'll.. show myself out

had a good laugh after a doubletake when the header popped out, then had another laugh after reading today's notice, then again with the reactions in this thread. if anything i'd say this is quite a successful prank

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
I know a lot of people who do weird stuff, nobody is normal, there's no such thing as normal. There are different levels of furry, from people who play furry games to furry extremists. IRL furry is another form of cosplay, they go and do their furry thing, have furry parties and conventions. Why should I care? Civil War reenactors dress up and go out on the battlefield, fantasizing about different outcomes of history. Girl Scouts get dressed up and go out selling cookies.
I actually think some people are jealous, sitting behind their computers, while girl scouts, and furries, and civil war reenactors have lives in the real world. They're out there living it up, getting merit badges, collecting old musket balls and arrowheads, having orgies, and getting laid.
There are people out there playing "second-life" no offense if you're a second-lifer.... holy crap. Here's a pic of a typical second-lifer's room.
View attachment 274094

and then there are second-life furries.
there was a guy who follow me on twitter, i double check someone's twitter of who is this or who is that, when i look into his twitter profile i immediately shock that this guy love to roleplay him as furry what's worst is that he is wearing a latex suit, his helmet is a fking dog face helmet and he has fking buttplug tail on his ass loves to wiggle. i already block him on twitter but there are some other furries would go that far others are fking wanking their genitals while wearing a furry suit

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
This may or may not have furry connotations... not sure if 'stuffed animals' would count.

On a related note, Erma Felna is a babe!

ErmaFelnaAlbedo.jpg

Last edited: