Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

bethrezen0

Jan 27, 2022
Devs seem to be doubling down on DRM - now they're looking into the possibility of restricting using/editing characters:
I don't see how this has to do anything with the DRM.
It's probably because all the privatefrogs and "don't touch muh origenel OC" manchildren complaining, with takes like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This "issue" was also raised in one of the threads in their ingame suggestion forum thing some time ago - .
Just the usual furry retardation. But according to that poll, majority of people are against this kind of shit, which is nice to see.

Jun 4, 2019
It's probably because all the privatefrogs and "don't touch muh origenel OC" manchildren complaining, with takes like this
This "issue" was also raised in one of the threads in their ingame suggestion forum thing some time ago - .
Just the usual furry retardation. But according to that poll, majority of people are against this kind of shit, which is nice to see.
"For example, the ability to blacklist certain users from accessing your characters, or creating password locks preventing unauthorized downloads of the character would at least provide a certain amount of optional control for the user. "

>share character on a 'public' platform that is all about editing characters
>character gets edited

Oh no!

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
Hold shift while dragging the timeline handle.
thank you, and you know how can i make the time line stop restarting the whole pose when it gets to the end? for example i put the left hand from A to B, then the hand starts from A and goes to B, but then it slowly starts to go back to A and it bothers me VERY MUCH

JhonnyJo

Oct 17, 2021
Oh jesus crist thats so dumb like- you're not even seeing the people editing ur character or using them in their game. I legit think that sometimes the furry fandom has that sparkle or some kind of fetish on being the most annoying beings in the world...

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
Devs seem to be doubling down on DRM - now they're looking into the possibility of restricting using/editing characters:
Guy we swear, we arent some greedy scammers who are trying to bait you into wasting your cash!
All this anti-piracy taking up precious development time of the next animal head is absolutely necesseary so no one can try out anything for free! Its for your own good!

Wacre

Jun 2, 2017
Thats some dumb ass hollow earther reason for "muh OC protecc"

Vitor900000

Dec 7, 2017
Was this done using a custom offset that reshapes one of the base heads to anothers via shrinkwrap in blender? would love to see how you got such a great result, i tried in the past but was very hard especially the eyes/lips.

also i dont think you'll be able to upload this to the cloud as its against their (Patreons) ToS...
Shrinkwrap will give you very poor results. It only works well on simple shapes or meshs that are already very similar.

I believe the best tool for the job is sculpting.

Anyway if your goal is a human head you will always end up losing some functionality. The more you change the more broken mouth and eyes animations will get.

This was my attempt at a human head. https://f95zone.to/threads/furryvne-2024-03-12-furryvne-team.43059/post-13500946
I already made a few changes since but her mouth is already at the limits of what could be considered functional.

If you want a perfect head you could just make your character head invisible and load a head model over it... Well as long as you don't mind the blank stare...

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
Bleh, I'm too much of a noob to do the crack, I might wait for something simpler.
Uuh?

Men there is litterally 1 exe to use and renaming computer Idk but i need to know few things

- what version of Windows are you using?
- are you disabling your av
- are you launching the .exe as administrator?

kurisu7885

Feb 16, 2020
Uuh?

Men there is litterally 1 exe to use and renaming computer Idk but i need to know few things

- what version of Windows are you using?
- are you disabling your av
- are you launching the .exe as administrator?
Windows 10
Yes
My admin account is the only account on it since I'm the only one who uses this PC.

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
Windows 10
Yes
My admin account is the only account on it since I'm the only one who uses this PC.
let me check some more thing with you

win + r and type regedit then go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\FurryVNE Team\FurryVNE

Check if there is these inside :
1716483655061.png

then win + r and then %appdata%/FurryVNE/

check if inside the cache/1/ the is a bytes file

1716483766657.png

if you miss the file your AV is blocking my program or you are not launching as admin

if all of that is good or you have the byte file but no password you messed the computer name step somehow

so you will need to use the patcher again and dont launch the game before you rebooted after changing the name if you do that the game will delete the generated passwords and the crack will not work

If you want to know why you need to reboot the answer is pretty simple windows change the name of the computer for real only when you reboot and the game need to read this name if the name is not good the game delete the passwords as a security mesure qso after that the crack do not work anymore and you need to start from scratch

Reactions: aknomas

npomme

Nov 20, 2020
Fair, this is just stuff I have NEVER messed with before and the last thing I want to do is harm my system.
I understand that no problem just i think the crack will never come in a easier version (at least until someone decrypt the .byte file wich is unlikely) what you could do is just take the patcher to the game folder like it should and launch it as admin with AV disabled then rename computer and reboot dont ever launch the game before modifiying the name of the computer and rebooted if you already modified the name verify you dont have a space at the end if you dont do it with the patcher that will not harm i any way yout system ;p

The only other way i can see is the DLL mad by 40C72 that you need to run my patcher then restore the original GameAssembly.dll and find a way to inject it into the process the mimic my crack without changing the name but it seem some people here cant get it to work as its a bit more tricky as its not turn key solution

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes