Unity Completed Furry Myth [v1.03D] [Furry Dreams Lab]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Nathous

Dec 19, 2018
Well, I was impatient for this game, what a deception. CGs are bad, sorry not sorry but when genitals are poorly designed and it looks like penetrations are made via uretra that's a no go. Sadge

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
So the game is... sigh... 'click groups of gems that have the same color'. It's not even highbrow intellectual enough to be match 3. (yes, /s there)

1713469189977.png

And among other text/plot weirdnesses they have no idea what right or left means. Definitely ESL. But! It is much better than most MTL. And the art style shifts wildly even between the same character, probably different artists.

• Sad
Reactions: g55

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Wow, that's one of the best games I've ever played. Now this is what I call a masterpiece, the story, the music, the characters, everything is great and...

Whoops, stumbled in the wrong thread, thought this was about Nier Automata. Okay, guess I'll say something about this abomination instead. Uhm, art ranges from good to "oh my god, kill it with fire". What else? Let's see... Oh, it's a match 3 game where you can't match 3 because you can't move any stones. And you can actually even choose just two stones next to each other. It can be fun for 10 minutes if you cheat and give yourself infinite rockets or brushes.

Lavan

Aug 17, 2019
Graphics are alright but the lack of a proper replay system to see the full scenes without all the gem minigame interrupting kills it.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes