Unity Completed Furry Myth [v1.03D] [Furry Dreams Lab]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Jillas

Nov 28, 2021
As far as I know the Dev hasn't said anything on any of their social media accounts either.
Dev is active on Discord server, yet there's no news about this game yet, all we know is that he contacted Steam about this misunderstanding, and he's still waiting for response from Steam...

Nathous

Dec 19, 2018
I actually bought on steam and it appears to have a lot more, but due to my country restrictions all the nsfw stuff is blocked. So I'm waiting for a hero here as well.
Why you don't buy it on the itch.io ? Seems like there is the full version here as well.

Juustomestari

Aug 5, 2022
Also a dumbfuck and I bought the game and it is not the full one. The dev could be a MVP and share the full game somewhere as now I feel just cheated. Why keep your game on steam if it is not the full game?

gakgami

Jan 2, 2022
Also a dumbfuck and I bought the game and it is not the full one. The dev could be a MVP and share the full game somewhere as now I feel just cheated. Why keep your game on steam if it is not the full game?
Bruh what? The Steam release you pay for is the demo?
Fuuuck

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
Wait, how is that possible? I mean looking at the steam page, there is a demo version for it like there is with many games, but if you buy the game (I mean I didn't buy the game via steam but) it should be in your library, and there looks to be a free DLC that you can add to your account to unlock the lewd stuff I'm pretty sure? There are many other lewd games that do the same thing on steam, probably because of policy or something but ?

gakgami

Jan 2, 2022
Wait, how is that possible? I mean looking at the steam page, there is a demo version for it like there is with many games, but if you buy the game (I mean I didn't buy the game via steam but) it should be in your library, and there looks to be a free DLC that you can add to your account to unlock the lewd stuff I'm pretty sure? There are many other lewd games that do the same thing on steam, probably because of policy or something but ?
Oh is that what that is then?
It's literally just a boolean in the code that determines that

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
Oh is that what that is then?
It's literally just a boolean in the code that determines that
I mean, even Amorous had a thing where you had to add a txt file in the game directory to make it turn on NSFW mode so...yeah? It isn't a new thing really. But as to why Steam may or may not have wanted them to ship it baked in despite already being marked 18+ is beyond me.

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
You know, it's worth noting that the game is technically only $3 on Steam rn.

...Is what I would have said if I wasn't fucking pissed that they invalidated my having bought the game on Itch back in March, when it was $3. And they fucking invalidated that by putting an update today that both raised the price to $8 and made it so I can only download the demo going forward. Seriously what the fuck??
The best I can do is the "full" v03D version but here you go....

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
There's 4 different art styles in the 5 pictures
consistency costs extra

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
So is the "Download Content" at the bottom at the menu just an unlock for nsfw, thats the entire dlc ?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes