oldtaku

Apr 3, 2018
My comment was deleted, was it because I called him a retard? Is that against the rules?

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
To win you need to get like .25 of a second at least for the final guy.
Not really. Managed to get 0.3 at the latest.

The trick is to use your ears for sound cues. Or have mike tyson level eye reaction. Watching Summongsalt can help you with it.

cophase

Sep 5, 2018
17000000268.gif
Is there any easy way to rip animation from the game?
For this one I have to rip out sprites and recreated gif frame by frame *dies*

Reactions: bonsaii

cophase

Sep 5, 2018
Coulda said you already had the texture files extracted you goober.
No, you will need to create the animations yourself.
Maybe there's an app out there that can stich a bunch of pics into a gif i dunno.
Sorry for the trouble
but for the file you extracted it looks easier to turn to gif than mine(if that is still the only way)
so, many thanks

Osk0

Oct 12, 2018
It's a real short and simple thing but the animations are all really nice. Only problem is why would I want to win when losing to Kers is so good? I'd love to a bigger project from the dev eventually.

GLDCord

Mar 22, 2020
It does, as well as the option to include or exclude any tags you like. I use the function frequently. Refer to the following images.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unlike the others, I'm happy to provide an answer without belittling you. Pay them no mind - they're easily triggered by anything and everything. May your journey be fruitful from this day onward, friend, and may you find what you desire.
Why does your search page look so different? All I get is a list and here you are getting pictures?

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Why does your search page look so different? All I get is a list and here you are getting pictures?
Excellent question. Right underneath the F95Zone banner at the top of the site is the Latest Updates tab in red. I always go there and it gives you pictures and a short overview (which you can click on to go to the thread). In my opinion, it's the best way to browse new or updated content. If you are already doing that and still getting a list, I'm not sure what's wrong. Perhaps it's a setting in your account or a browser extention that may be the cause.

GLDCord

Mar 22, 2020
Excellent question. Right underneath the F95Zone banner at the top of the site is the Latest Updates tab in red. I always go there and it gives you pictures and a short overview (which you can click on to go to the thread). In my opinion, it's the best way to browse new or updated content. If you are already doing that and still getting a list, I'm not sure what's wrong. Perhaps it's a setting in your account or a browser extention that may be the cause.
Ok so that's how you got that. Awesome! There can be gem's that lack reviews that you wouldn't click on because it has some vary odd name. Heck some times a picture is the thing that grabs you so thinks!

• Hey there
Reactions: Gabaw
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes