Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
can this forum have a function to hide gay tagges games?
It does, as well as the option to include or exclude any tags you like. I use the function frequently. Refer to the following images.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unlike the others, I'm happy to provide an answer without belittling you. Pay them no mind - they're easily triggered by anything and everything. May your journey be fruitful from this day onward, friend, and may you find what you desire.

Last edited:

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Not into furry but ay, not bad.
Real short, won on first playthrough (few fails). Good to have a gallery after winning.
A little disappointing by the content of the animations but thats my bias.

Loomer

Feb 14, 2018
I'm pretty sure I've seen this one before. Surprised it's just now getting uploaded.

Loomer

Feb 14, 2018
Eh Going Over is a meh, not a VN fan but I'm all for more 2D wrestling-themed games especially if they involve BF or GOR like Fur Rumble and SB Catfight have. I am also aware of Battle Fucker but that one is old by now.

Yiurp

May 22, 2017
It does, as well as the option to include or exclude any tags you like. I use the function frequently. Refer to the following images.

Unlike the others, I'm happy to provide an answer without belittling you. Pay them no mind - they're easily triggered by anything and everything. May your journey be fruitful from this day onward, friend, and may you find what you desire.
Thx for helping Sorath out. Some people here are just plain nasty. You can tell he is new here and was asking for help.

• Angry
Reactions: Gabaw and JuuzouS

Honeyshot

Jul 20, 2017
You have to actually click on where it says gallery with your mouse cursor.
Then something is wrong because the mouse doesn't work for me. I thought it was just keyboard because its like 2 buttons, but no matter what what I do with mouse it wont work.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes