Who's your favorite girl as the moment (V0.4)?

• Ladira

• Lintar

• Pirlia

• Rachel

• Sabrina

• Saefia

• Sarlé

• Zoela

• (Annica)

Results are only viewable after voting.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Therefore I don’t have much remorse about replacing or even completely scrapping this scene. As a replacement for the dream scene happening during the second day of the prologue, Pirlia jumps imminently into my mind. I could imagine her just grabbing the MC during their first real meeting in the soon-to-be gym and trapping him between her legs for a few minutes.
Well, a similar scene blocks my progression with Lintar. Personally, I think you can keep the original scene (or modify it), as long as you include an option to skip it for those of us who don't like these types of scenes. It could be something like: Do you dream of the crew? YES / NO

I, apart from Zoela and Pirlia, like them all.

I actually liked Zoela, until the moment her first scene started. I didn't get past the explanation of what she had put around the MC's neck (if I'm not mistaken), at that point I backed away and proceeded to reject her proposal.

garyH

May 25, 2017
My personal LI ranking so far:

1. Rachel - Easily the cutest most adorable of the crew, hard not to love. A lot of time seems to have been put into building a relationship/bond between her and the MC and it works in my opinion.

2. Sabrina - Just gives the chill, potential, best friend vibe with the implication that things will progress further. Easy to empathize with her issues, leaving you wanting to help her and be there for her.

3 and 4. Kind of hard to choose between Lintar and Sarle - Lintar, being kind of a bitch and a hard ass on the surface, is hard to bond with but the more private intimate moments show her to be more shy and timid when it comes to actually opening up, also has a very sexy model. Looking forward to playing into her hinted kinks, would love to tie her up and have some fun with her.

Sarle is a little difficult, not exactly looking to hook up with a hivemind, but the moments when she's talking as an individual and not a member of a hive mind, I/me instead of us/we, are actually kind of intimate and nice, she's also got one of the sexiest models in my opinion.

5. Saefia - A one dimensional character, the lazy nymphomaniac. I love the Illab models but I'm not that interested in a character that isn't interested in building a relationship and just wants to fuck everything that moves. Good to fool around with occasionally I guess. Not interested in watching her fuck everyone without the MC's input or option to intervene or join in.

6 and 7. Pirlia and Ladira - I like both the muscle mommy and the nurturing nurse mommy but not much has been done with either character yet unfortunately.

8. Zoela - Once again, I love the Illab models and she seems like she could be a fun and caring character to build a relationship with but she has too many secrets and tells too many lies to truly bond with at the moment. Also not at all a fan of being the submissive one in sex scenes. (Only 1 scene atm, might not be purely Zoela dom in the future)

Honorable mention. Annica is hardly a character at this point but the "childhood friend" is always a welcom addition to any harem.

Last edited:
Reactions: Janamus Sura

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
8. Zoela - ...
Also not at all a fan of being the submissive one in sex scenes.
Reading through this list cemented my decision on what to do with this game.

I love scifi games and harem games, so I was enjoying the first couple releases. Zoela was my favorite LI design, so I was looking forward to scenes with her... until finding out that she's a domme. While I can tolerate some (very) gentle mommy-type femdom, or tolerate a little femdom until given the option to turn the tables and switch to maledom, this goes well past what I'm okay with. I have absolutely zero interest in being a long-term submissive partner in scenes.

If half the primary LIs (not counting Annica since she's still basically a non-entity at this point) are dominant over the MC as the dev has stated previously, the game's definitely not meant for me.

Janamus Sura

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
Reading through this list cemented my decision on what to do with this game.

I love scifi games and harem games, so I was enjoying the first couple releases. Zoela was my favorite LI design, so I was looking forward to scenes with her... until finding out that she's a domme. While I can tolerate some (very) gentle mommy-type femdom, or tolerate a little femdom until given the option to turn the tables and switch to maledom, this goes well past what I'm okay with. I have absolutely zero interest in being a long-term submissive partner in scenes.

If half the primary LIs (not counting Annica since she's still basically a non-entity at this point) are dominant over the MC as the dev has stated previously, the game's definitely not meant for me.
I think I used the terms "rather submissive" and "rather dominant" last time, so let me clarify my way too short summary and explain further...

Rachel, Lin, Sarlé, Saefia (and Anni) are going to be the purely submissive characters with Lin being the most submissive out of them all... They will never aggressively lay hand on the MC or will appear in a dominant (sexual) role...

Sabrina and Ladira are going to be switches, which can have dominant tendencies. Sabrina's very soft approach lives in my head under "I'll hug you and never let you go...". Ladira will of course go into a mommy-dom direction, but I have to admit there aren't many plans for that at the moment... The next 2 to 3 scenes with these two will probably be rather submissive or neutral in terms of D/s dynamics... Maybe I introduce a path split for the two regarding their switch personalities...
(PS: Ladira's question in the current version whether or not you liked her dom-persona and liked being ordered around has absolutely no effects)

Yes, Zoela is planed to go in a quite dominant direction, that will focus on tease'n'denial. But remember she's an Illab after all and the MC possesses a large physical advantage over her. My scatch for her next scene includes an option halfway through her scene to either endure her "torment" or to literally flip her over into a 69 or something like that... I'm not sure how I will build upon that at the moment...

I guess for you Pirlia is a loss cause... She sees all of life as a fight/competition and since she's among the most powerful you'll mostly end up on the submissive side with her... Maybe there will be some rather neutral scenes in the future when the relationship between the MC and Pirlia will get more emotional...

I hope this clarifies my previous comment and I will keep you as a player... and of course remember, that the femdom scenes will most certainly be available/skippable...

Reactions: Tiur and BlasKyau

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I think I used the terms "rather submissive" and "rather dominant" last time, so let me clarify my way too short summary and explain further...
I hope this clarifies my previous comment and I will keep you as a player... and of course remember, that the femdom scenes will most certainly be available/skippable...
It does, thank you. Having options to shift Sabrina and Ladira away from dominance would be good, though the description of their styles makes them a lot less troublesome than originally suggested for me.

I strongly dislike the MC being the target of tease-and-denial tactics (as opposed to edging; there's a big difference in terms of how they're approached), so this doesn't help me much at all with Zoela unless the options to resist/turn the tables are included in most of her scenes.

And yes, from what you've said, Pirlia is a complete write-off for me (and, if I keep playing this, she would have the dubious honor of being the very first harem game LI that I actively choose to avoid entirely without being forced to pick between LIs). She was already my least favorite character in the entire game, by a very large margin, because of her aggression, personality, and behavior, and this just solidifies that. She's the kind of person I actively remove from my life IRL, too. Will we be able to prevent other LIs from interacting with Pirlia sexually (e.g. Saefia)? For me, I'd prefer if she didn't exist, though I get that as a main LI, she'll have to be present in the game and its story.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Sabrina and Ladira are going to be switches, which can have dominant tendencies. Sabrina's very soft approach lives in my head under "I'll hug you and never let you go...". Ladira will of course go into a mommy-dom direction, but I have to admit there aren't many plans for that at the moment... The next 2 to 3 scenes with these two will probably be rather submissive or neutral in terms of D/s dynamics... Maybe I introduce a path split for the two regarding their switch personalities...
(PS: Ladira's question in the current version whether or not you liked her dom-persona and liked being ordered around has absolutely no effects)
Personally as long as I can avoid all the femdom scenes I will follow their routes. For example, what I like most about Ladira's last scene is that you can (literally) escape from her.

Yes, Zoela is planed to go in a quite dominant direction, that will focus on tease'n'denial. But remember she's an Illab after all and the MC possesses a large physical advantage over her. My scatch for her next scene includes an option halfway through her scene to either endure her "torment" or to literally flip her over into a 69 or something like that... I'm not sure how I will build upon that at the moment...
In my opinion, turning the tables is more like forcing her to give the MC a blowjob. It's that the MC takes complete control of the situation and force her to do what he wants. Anyway, I'm not a fan of "turning the tables", and although I haven't actually seen much of her first scene, it was enough to make it clear to me that I don't want anything sexual or romantic with her.

I guess for you Pirlia is a loss cause... She sees all of life as a fight/competition and since she's among the most powerful you'll mostly end up on the submissive side with her... Maybe there will be some rather neutral scenes in the future when the relationship between the MC and Pirlia will get more emotional...
For me Pirlia is a big no.

As far as I know, in general those who like female domination tend to not like male domination, and vice versa. Very few are going to follow the Lintar route and at the same time that of Pirlia. The usual thing is that they like one or the other.

I strongly dislike the MC being the target of tease-and-denial tactics (as opposed to edging; there's a big difference in terms of how they're approached), so this doesn't help me much at all with Zoela unless the options to resist/turn the tables are included in most of her scenes.
I don't know if the first scene has that option, but from Dev's comments I suspect not.

When does she ask you that question? The truth is that I don't remember it.

garyH

May 25, 2017

Rachel, Lin, Sarlé, Saefia (and Anni) are going to be the purely submissive characters with Lin being the most submissive out of them all... They will never aggressively lay hand on the MC or will appear in a dominant (sexual) role...

With Zoela, given Illab physiology, I understand why she'd want to maintain control, only issue with the dom/sub thing, especially when it comes to bondage, is it tends to be strongly based either on intense fetishes or strong trust. Zoela has done almost nothing to build trust with MC or the crew. in my opinion, she's actively damaging her crews trust in her with her secrets and lies. At this point, I don't see how the MC would willingly fool around with Zoela again unless he is meant to be a sub, especially after he was left tied and "forgotten" for hours after the last time.

As for the whole dom/sub thing with Purlia, it doesn't need to be based entirely on strength alone. So long as Pirlia is getting what she wants, theres no reason she needs to be forcing the MC into anything. And while the MC may be pretty scrawnny himself, his cock certainly isn't, could always give him a chance to take control with sexual prowess somehow.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
With Zoela, given Illab physiology, I understand why she'd want to maintain control, only issue with the dom/sub thing, especially when it comes to bondage, is it tends to be strongly based either on intense fetishes or strong trust. Zoela has done almost nothing to build trust with MC or the crew. in my opinion, she's actively damaging her crews trust in her with her secrets and lies. At this point, I don't see how the MC would willingly fool around with Zoela again unless he is meant to be a sub, especially after he was left tied and "forgotten" for hours after the last time.
I don't think I did the part where she ties up the MC for hours. In my game Zoela, after rejecting her, locks the MC in his room, but someone kindly opens the door only few minutes after that (not Zoela). I think that this is the closest thing to "tied and forgotten" that has happened in my game.

Janamus Sura

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
And yes, from what you've said, Pirlia is a complete write-off for me (and, if I keep playing this, she would have the dubious honor of being the very first harem game LI that I actively choose to avoid entirely without being forced to pick between LIs). She was already my least favorite character in the entire game, by a very large margin, because of her aggression, personality, and behavior, and this just solidifies that. She's the kind of person I actively remove from my life IRL, too. Will we be able to prevent other LIs from interacting with Pirlia sexually (e.g. Saefia)? For me, I'd prefer if she didn't exist, though I get that as a main LI, she'll have to be present in the game and its story.
As for the whole dom/sub thing with Purlia, it doesn't need to be based entirely on strength alone. So long as Pirlia is getting what she wants, theres no reason she needs to be forcing the MC into anything. And while the MC may be pretty scrawnny himself, his cock certainly isn't, could always give him a chance to take control with sexual prowess somehow.
I'm sad you don't like her, but I can understand your reasoning - especially her interactions with Ladira can be quite nasty... In the next updates, I'll focus a little bit on showing her vulnerabilities and maybe I'll be able to convince you again...

The quest line with the Pirlia x Saefia scene at the end is in fact failable so you can basically ignore it, if you want... Furthermore, Saefia is a Nut&Go person (at least in regards to the female LIs), so don't expect much Saefia x Pirlia action in the future...

For Pirlia I've scheduled the next sex scene for Version 0.6. It will happen during an MC x Pirlia training session in the gym, when the MC starts teasing/taunting her until she "snaps" and gets her piece of the cake, getting them into something like a 69 position:
1712612713784.png
Beyond that, I have no idea yet how to further her sexual evolution... (I'm open for suggestions...)

When does she ask you that question? The truth is that I don't remember it.
This exchange is a little bit hidden - I fear most people haven't seen it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can see where you're coming from... Like when you look at Lin: Basically, her whole arc at the moment is the MC desperately trying to build trust and intimacy with her, so she'll finally allow him to tie her up and screw her.
I can see, why you see that's missing with Zoela...

Regarding Zoela and her lies: Yes she does lie to the crew and stuff, but I tried to balance that by portraying her overwise as a quite kind and caring person - but that's easy to say by the one, who knows how the stuff will play out and who has living Zoela in his brain for about 6 years... After all, Zoela's main goal during this scene is to distract the MC, while Numquam and Voice finish the repairs, so she certainly goes 2 or 3 steps too far...

Maybe for the prelude of Zoela's next scene, I let the MC be a little bit butt-hurt about being mistreated by Zoela and wary about another sexual endeavor, so he demands that the belt stays away...

I know people who have a problem with something tend to be the most vocal, while the rest usually quietly enjoys. But according to the poll, Zoela is the most popular LI and according to the popularity spike it's also specifically because of her scene and there are at least 11 guys who really like the blue muscle mommy. Therefore I'd like to call upon these groups before I run the risk of changing something due to a handful of very loud voices. (Please don't take that personally, I very much appreciate your input...)

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I'm sad you don't like her, but I can understand your reasoning - especially her interactions with Ladira can be quite nasty... In the next updates, I'll focus a little bit on showing her vulnerabilities and maybe I'll be able to convince you again...
Unlikely. Like I said, even before finding out her scenes will be exclusively oriented toward physically-aggressive femdom, I found her to be grating, obnoxious, and bigoted. I don't honestly see anyone liking her who isn't into being physically and aggressively dominated and emasculated by a stronger woman, which is very very much not me. Unless those vulnerabilities changed that aspect of her, it's just not happening, and if there was a way to completely remove her from the game, I would use it.

Pirlia is my least favorite love interest out of literally hundreds of harem games I've played. Even Nyx in Oppai Odyssey, who I've ranted about elsewhere, is more appealing to me than Pirlia, though that's mostly because after the first unavoidable and horrible femdom scene with her (which can now be skipped, though only by being pathetic and literally instantaneously giving in to her unreasonable demands, which is the least satisfying method of skipping a scene I've ever seen), every other scene allows the MC to turn the tables and dominate her instead.

The quest line with the Pirlia x Saefia scene at the end is in fact failable so you can basically ignore it, if you want... Furthermore, Saefia is a Nut&Go person (at least in regards to the female LIs), so don't expect much Saefia x Pirlia action in the future...
As long as there aren't any negative story consequences to failing it, and as long as I can prevent the scene from happening by ignoring that quest line, and as long as it won't cost me any scenes with any other LIs, that's fine. What quest line is it in?

Regarding Zoela and her lies: Yes she does lie to the crew and stuff, but I tried to balance that by portraying her overwise as a quite kind and caring person - but that's easy to say by the one, who knows how the stuff will play out and who has living Zoela in his brain for about 6 years...
Yeah, the problem with "balancing" things like this is that because her lies are established first, it makes any appearance of kindness or caring seem manipulative and unethical. Her failure to trust the MC with the truth means perceptive players won't trust her, and they'll feel that her acting kind and caring is just that: an act, and insincere. There's been no indication so far that that isn't the case. She is not a sympathetic character for us, because she hasn't lived in our heads, so once she also abuses the MC (note that she has a position of absolute authority over the MC, and forced teasing/denial is only sexy when it's done with the full consent of the "victim"), she ends up being very unpleasant because of that. I'm willing to bet that her popularity is primarily based on her being tiny and cute like Saefia, but not remotely as slutty.

garyH

May 25, 2017
Despite my reservations with certain characters, I actually quite enjoy your game. As someone who plays almost exclusively incest games, I'm glad I gave your game a chance. How ever you decide to proceed with the characters in the future, I am very much looking forward to future updates. Keep up the good work!!

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

For Pirlia I've scheduled the next sex scene for Version 0.6. It will happen during an MC x Pirlia training session in the gym, when the MC starts teasing/taunting her until she "snaps" and gets her piece of the cake, getting them into something like a 69 position:
View attachment 3522853
Beyond that, I have no idea yet how to further her sexual evolution... (I'm open for suggestions...)
If you said: "Pirlia is going to have two routes, one femdom and one vanilla" to give an example, then I might be interested (it would still depend on the fetish of the other route). But the thing is that her route is going to be basically femdom (at least at first), and later including non-femdom scenes isn't going to change that.

In any case, as long as we can avoid the scenes and start a romance with her, then I don't see the problem.

On the other hand, I haven't started the quest "Somebody ate from my plate!" mainly because Pirlia doesn't interest me and a lesbian scene between her and Saefia interests me even less. Which means I have no incentive to do so.

This exchange is a little bit hidden - I fear most people haven't seen it:
Ok, I guess I'd pay to get in.

Regarding Zoela and her lies: Yes she does lie to the crew and stuff, but I tried to balance that by portraying her overwise as a quite kind and caring person - but that's easy to say by the one, who knows how the stuff will play out and who has living Zoela in his brain for about 6 years... After all, Zoela's main goal during this scene is to distract the MC, while Numquam and Voice finish the repairs, so she certainly goes 2 or 3 steps too far...
I'm not going to comment on the scene because I haven't seen it. But that Zoela has been lying to the crew (including the MC) since the beginning of the game is undeniable.

Maybe for the prelude of Zoela's next scene, I let the MC be a little bit butt-hurt about being mistreated by Zoela and wary about another sexual endeavor, so he demands that the belt stays away...
I don't know, there is an option to avoid the scene, so I assume that those who have seen it is because they like it. So it would be best to ask if they want the belt or not.

Also, for those of us who didn't do the scene it would seem strange that the MC requires that the belt be left outside (our MC don't know of the existence of said belt). But, on the other hand, whoever didn't like the first scene, I doubt they'd want to see the second one (at least with the belt). Of course all of this assumes that avoiding Zoela's first scene hasn't closed her path.

I know people who have a problem with something tend to be the most vocal, while the rest usually quietly enjoys. But according to the poll, Zoela is the most popular LI and according to the popularity spike it's also specifically because of her scene and there are at least 11 guys who really like the blue muscle mommy. Therefore I'd like to call upon these groups before I run the risk of changing something due to a handful of very loud voices. (Please don't take that personally, I very much appreciate your input...)
Variety is fine, the only thing you should keep in mind is that it's not a good idea to mix things up: Pirlia is an LI focused on femdom (light or not so light, whatever) I guess with romance, so include some scenes vanilla with her is fine. Including a maledom scene wouldn't be so good (unless it was as an alternative to another femdom scene and in an attempt to turn the tables... but it's something I don't see happening with the difference in strength and size between the MC and her)

In the same way, forcing us to have a femdom scene to follow the good option to continue the Lintar route, LI with maledom, is to mix two fetishes that are different and for many people incompatible (they like one or the other). But it isn't necessary to eliminate the Pirlia femdom scene, simply making it avoidable is enough.

On the other hand, the poll only says that the largest minority likes Zoela (20% isn't the majority) the most. It doesn't tell us how many of that remaining 80% like her and how many dislike her.

I don't remember the name of the game it happened, but the Dev did several polls (if I remember correctly through his patreon account), among them: choose your favorite LI (you could only choose one), and choose the LI that you hate the most (you could only choose one or check the box for none). The same LI won both polls.

Of course this doesn't mean that you have to change her, it only tells us that sometimes a LI can be liked by certain people for a specific fetish (or any other reason), while many others dislike her for the same reason. It usually is more extrem when the fetish is more extrem and only this LI has it.

To give an imaginary example. A game with 15 LIs, 14 with vanilla/light maledom content and one with rather strong femdom content. If you do a poll asking which is the players' favorite LI, all the femdom fans will choose that LI, while all those who don't like it will choose one of the other 14. That can make that LI win (A higher number of vanilla LIs, the more you will disperse the vote among them, while the femdom vote is concentrated in that single LI). If, on the other hand, you ask about the LI they hate the most, all femdom haters (which are generally more than femdom fans) will choose that LI, which will possibly win the poll.

On the other hand, if in the same game you change the question to what LIs do you like? and you let the player choose ALL the ones that he likes, there is a good chance that the LI with femdom will be the last.

By this I simply mean that the poll tells us exclusively what was asked, and not beyond that.

For example, just because Annica is the last one doesn't mean that people hate her or don't like her. Possibly if you do a poll asking if the people like Annica, almost everyone will answer that yes. If you ask the same question with Pirlia, the result might be tighter, since she has a more controversial fetish.

Even Nyx in Oppai Odyssey, who I've ranted about elsewhere, is more appealing to me than Pirlia, though that's mostly because after the first unavoidable and horrible femdom scene with her (which can now be skipped, though only by being pathetic and literally instantaneously giving in to her unreasonable demands, which is the least satisfying method of skipping a scene I've ever seen), every other scene allows the MC to turn the tables and dominate her instead.
I basically quit the game because of that scene. I didn't like either option and that made me not continue with the game.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
By this I simply mean that the poll tells us exclusively what was asked, and not beyond that.
Thank you, that reminded me I wanted to mention one other thing to Janamus about the poll and Zoela's popularity.

But according to the poll, Zoela is the most popular LI and according to the popularity spike it's also specifically because of her scene and there are at least 11 guys who really like the blue muscle mommy.
It is an undeniable fact, if you look at polls in basically every other game, that characters who get lewd scenes always get a bump in these kinds of polls. Look at Stormside's poll: The pool girls, two barely-characterized characters who don't even have names in the game and show up for a single scene, are still remarkably popular, because theirs was literally the first lewd scene in the entire game. Since #2 in the poll is tied between Saefia and the waifish Rachel, I stand by the assumption that they're popular because illabs are hot and "loli-ish but legal", and Zoela's bump was because she got a scene, regardless of the details of the scene itself. I posit you'd have seen a similar bump, if not greater, if the scene hadn't been tease/denial, and was more mutually positive.

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
I'm interested in femdom. That's why I like dominant women in games. I like them as long as they remain dominant. But if they stop being dominant or become submissive (even in one scene), then I will no longer be interested in them.

Last edited:
Reactions: WattsFU

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1013 MB

Updates are faster on .
Updated my android port.

Janamus Sura

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
Finally, the third beta for the 5th version of Funkelregen as well as its main workload is done!

Changelog (compared to full release 0.4):
  • 872 new HD renders
  • 14 new animations
  • 6.957 new lines of code
  • 4 animated sex scenes
  • First iteration of an "event signifier"
  • 2 new entries for the shower rotations
Current stats:
  • 5.167 HD renders
  • 93 animations
  • 43.192 lines of code
  • about 6 in-game weeks of content

In addition to the planned feature list/road map I once published, this beta will feature the first iteration of a system indicating on the minimap, which of the girls have a new event available. At the moment, this system isn't able to replace the quest log and it's most certainly bugged, but I hope it will make playing the game a little bit smoother...

The last two things, that need to be done for the full release are the rework of the dream sequence from version 0.1 as well as the already announced UI update. Depending on how seriously I take the last one, the update should be released somewhere in May...

Beta versions can be acquired here:

The Free version can be downloaded here:

Here are also some teaser images:

notruf_28.png
notruf_32.png
rachel_dusche_16.png
sabrina_hangover_09.png
sar_snow_58.png
Screenshot 2024-04-20 181213.png

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes