Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Hey guys, basically a noob question.... But can somebody recommend similar games to me? I've played a lot of games and this one is definitely in my SSS(or should i say XXX?;)) tier....
I also second this emotion. But to not just be a "me too!" I recommend fruit of the grisaia I've only played the first game so far. But it had interesting characters, A badass protagonist and a passable story. With interesting dialogue and writing. One of these days I'll get around to the sequels. Unfortunately they don't really make many games like funbag fantasy. If you like tentacles Venus Blood: Frontier is also worth a shot. Though that game can get grindy. I just cheated with memory hax lol.

Reactions: Amansas

Amansas

Apr 17, 2018
I also second this emotion. But to not just be a "me too!" I recommend fruit of the grisaia I've only played the first game so far. But it had interesting characters, A badass protagonist and a passable story. With interesting dialogue and writing. One of these days I'll get around to the sequels. Unfortunately they don't really make many games like funbag fantasy. If you like tentacles Venus Blood: Frontier is also worth a shot. Though that game can get grindy. I just cheated with memory hax lol.
Thanks a lot man!! unfortunately one of the things i detest is tentacles but I'll definitely check out Fruit Of Grisaia one of these days... Oh! and if you want, check out my recommendations as well-
1. Nympho Waifu
2. Re-Maid
3. Space Paws
4. Tora Productions (this one's a game developer, but all of their games(VNs actually) are top-notch, they're western tho)
As somebody who lives off other people's recommendations... idk if they'll match your expectations but feel free to check 'em out
Thanks Again

Ingram Prisken

Feb 2, 2018
Hey guys, there is a bug that constantly happens in Scene Mode, specifically Roxanne's, causing the texts to simply disappear halfway to the end. It rarely happens in Story Mode but it does after I save at the same moment and reload the save multiple times to test. Oh, it happens in almost every girl's scenes too, especially in Scene Mode.
1593520543139.png

primarx

Dec 17, 2018
played ~ 15 min and stooped. Got tired of reading about a perverted dimwit with very strong obsession with giant tits. Issei from DxD looked like thoughtful and smart person in comparison and i hate issei. maybe will return to the game some time later.

Throbbin_Hood

Oct 3, 2017
played ~ 15 min and stooped. Got tired of reading about a perverted dimwit with very strong obsession with giant tits. Issei from DxD looked like thoughtful and smart person in comparison and i hate issei. maybe will return to the game some time later.
What did you expect from this type of game?

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
great game plot isnt bad but this thread be lacking a lot of tags and there isnt really any masturbation

missing tags
harem, multiple ending, reverse rape, tentacle, monster girl, threesome, group sex, cheating, anal, creampie, multiple pen, corruption, virgin, teasing, groping, teasing, voiced, lesbian

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
kyonyuu fanasty (kyo = giant, nyuu = milk) kyonyuu litterally mean giant tits

the mc is smart and thoughtful but the game is suppose to be more comedic

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Pity we can't play this game on android using an emulator , is a good and hilarious vn

EDIT: 14/05/21 - Just found the way to make the game work on android with Exagear thx to a guide

Last edited:

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Not really,the size isn't that big compared to others vn and aside from choose A or B options, it should be easy to play on android than others games with gameplay mechanics.
I meant more of using a phone vs computer or (for me) laptop

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes