axellslade

Aug 10, 2016
Oh sorry, I thought this was some unofficial fan translation of the japanese version like it sometimes happens before MangaGamer comes up with the official translation.
Thanks guys!

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
Meh, I liked the game, first time I got it and still like it. Though I cringe every time I read the Name "Lute"... its Ryuuto for heavens sake... I wonder why someone saw the need to translate the name of a protagonist.. only so people get the joke with the instrument without noise? Bah.

Reactions: seizano

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
Save the file to your computer, double click to open it, choose to extract the content into "C:\Users\*your user name*\AppData\Roaming" and that should unlock the bonus gallery the next time you start the game.

It probably won't work if you don't have 7-Zip installed. We also can't tell you what the username is, because it entirely depends on what you picked as a username. There's a chance it's just "User" since that's the default, and a lot of people use their own name.

UrobrouS

Oct 2, 2017
So I have a problem with the game - played it last night all right, saved, went to bed.
Tried to play today - upon loading my save, all I see is black. audio works, voice-over works, interface works, but no image.
I'm starting to think it's some very evil anti-piracy measure.

looked through this thread and saw someone having similar experiences who got a link to a patch - link is dead, any chance for a re-upload if this is what I need?

Thanks in advance.

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
what does the NOPY download readme file mean when
"Please overwrite all files to apply patch."
?

fo4urm

Oct 17, 2017
I'm about halfway through. It's fun, but i wasn't expecting almost every sex scene to be lactation based :LOL:
I love big boobs, but that's not really my kink. Oh well it's free, thanks for sharing.

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
does anyone know where in the files the save files are kept? i want to clear the game data so i can have more space but i want to keep the saves in case i want to return and not replay everything

Amansas

Apr 17, 2018
Hey guys, basically a noob question.... But can somebody recommend similar games to me? I've played a lot of games and this one is definitely in my SSS(or should i say XXX?;)) tier....

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes