gizmoqvack

Oct 18, 2019
Tried loading the game up from app but encountered 2 errors, I know 1 is on my end (maybe) but im not tech savy, would someone mind helping me resolve both issues? (first pic I know has happened to me before so would be very much appreciated for the help.) Loved fallout 4 so definitely want to try this
I have the same problem....

gizmoqvack

Oct 18, 2019
So, first of all, you should update your graphics card drivers. Here is a walkthru to do it. Don't download "driver talent", just use method 1 to update your drivers.

The other issue is generally an issue with the first time running a game. The easiest solution - restart your computer. If that doesn't work, then update your graphics card drivers (shown above), restart your computer, delete the game files you currently have, re-download the game, try opening again.
That didn't help me one bit!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Any unreal game needs the damn SDK!!!
I have the same problem
Older unreal engine versions need the full DX9 drivers....

Just find the batman arkham asylum demo, install it with all the DX9 dependancies, then try this game.

Yeah, unreal games with newbie coders are hell to run on new PCs because of the missing DX9 dependancies.

Tanros

Feb 24, 2019
I really liked the high quality of the Vault Dweller and I really loved the Deathclaw scene :D

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
well I guess the game is abandoned what a shame, OP should add the prefix to reflect that

gizmoqvack

Oct 18, 2019
Why can't the developer release the game in one orignal driver version and one in the Unreal driver version??

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
Why is this marked as abandoned? The dev keeps posting on patreon.
Because he dumped this and is working on other stuff on patreon? Just a guess, but that's indeed what it looks like at a glance.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Why is this marked as abandoned? The dev keeps posting on patreon.
The dev is posting about his current projects and other stuff. He has moved on from this project in particular and abandoned it, so it is marked correctly.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The way this works is ... these are one offs .. dev might add scenes or polish but this is it.
the developer release the game
he dumped this
He has moved on
Dev never abandonds his one offs, just that he does not imnprove on a good product but rather,
release other games and further the game play that way.

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
I followed the walkthru upto *Combine spring, with water, with duct tape*. Problem tho.. those items won't combine - I keep getting a honking sound and no action... so is obvious none of those go together no matter what combination I tried. So I'm guessing this is the actual end of the 'abandoned' game.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
I followed the walkthru upto *Combine spring, with water, with duct tape*. Problem tho.. those items won't combine - I keep getting a honking sound and no action... so is obvious none of those go together no matter what combination I tried. So I'm guessing this is the actual end of the 'abandoned' game.
no they will work just keep trying different combinations of the items it is solvable

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes