Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
How the hell do I get the key
to get the key : get the toxic waste barrel beside of the door near the car place the barrel in the waste using drag and drop ...you can now walk on the barrels to the key
once inside get the wood plank .....drag and drop to the barrels it makes a bridge out of the toxic lake to the caged monster

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
Bring back the Penis Whip key! Also during sex scenes I think it was better when you could go through a few steps pressing the play button rather than having just the cum button and stop button. Overall still liked what was in version v0.1 but hoping to see a few more characters and some more sense in items being combined, in the next version or so. (y)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is what they are working with according to devs:

Fuckerman:Collection (Mac version)

Welcome Mac users!

I spent more than a week installing hackintosh ( ryzen 5 1600 and nvidia gtx 1060) for unreal engine4
This was my third attempt and I was lucky this time :)

Attention - I use MacOS Higrh Sierra 10.13.6(xcode 9.4.1) Perhaps on earlier versions the game will not work!!!

Debaser Pixie

Aug 23, 2019
I've got the key but cannot open the door. Tried to drag and drop in on the door and on the MC, no joy. But or am I retarded?

Debaser Pixie

Aug 23, 2019
Wrong door .. keep looking .. you must have missed something :)
There is only one door in the Red Cock, and it says "need a key". Not sure how much more plain it could be, yet access is not forthcoming via the above mentioned methods. So again, bug? Is there a specific small area the key must be dropped on?

Debaser Pixie

Aug 23, 2019
Did you try this guide?
Following the guide. Again, the correct object and the correct location with the correct door.
The key, however, is not unlocking it. This situations usually arise from a) a bug or b) non-intuitive required actions. Drag and drop works everywhere else, but perhaps the door needs something different. Don't know, so was asking if anyone else had encountered something similar.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
i think i had something like that in the beginning .. try and prioritize each area ..
u finish the far left, go back wher you still have loose ends. I think the order of things matters.

Subraumer

May 15, 2018
Following the guide. Again, the correct object and the correct location with the correct door.
The key, however, is not unlocking it. This situations usually arise from a) a bug or b) non-intuitive required actions. Drag and drop works everywhere else, but perhaps the door needs something different. Don't know, so was asking if anyone else had encountered something similar.
You don't drop the key you use it with 'E'

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes