Ren'Py Abandoned Fuck Time [v0.3] [KIFT]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
If you were to check the new update they just posted you would notice that they responded to my post. Isn't that rather amusing? They have 4 months of nothing but talking about their life and that they are working on the next version to keep reassuring people seemingly and no real established progress we can see....But now they directly adress my post about warning others?

And don't even adress the delting comments thing? Isn't that interesting?

slazy

Feb 19, 2018
If you were to check the new update they just posted you would notice that they responded to my post. Isn't that rather amusing? They have 4 months of nothing but talking about their life and that they are working on the next version to keep reassuring people seemingly and no real established progress we can see....But now they directly adress my post about warning others?

And don't even adress the delting comments thing? Isn't that interesting?
Damn man. I was enjoying the game but if this is how its going to turned out then its gonna suck. Another money grabbing developer.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Just saying, we out to label this as 'Abandoned' it's been months now and the last time the dev posted was in august and before that july and they only posted in responce to someone pointing out the red flags of their game that made it seem like a rip off. Sense then it has been silence despite claims that they would update soon, only to then be contradicted. All this combined it's logical to label this abandoned and that the game was one big scam attempt. Espailly after the things they dev did.

Rolst

Mar 10, 2019
Just saying, we out to label this as 'Abandoned' it's been months now and the last time the dev posted was in august and before that july and they only posted in responce to someone pointing out the red flags of their game that made it seem like a rip off. Sense then it has been silence despite claims that they would update soon, only to then be contradicted. All this combined it's logical to label this abandoned and that the game was one big scam attempt. Espailly after the things they dev did.
Agreed

Reactions: sirviper235
Sep 20, 2018
id say put on hold. from what i can gather someone or a group is greifing Kift. by the typical ways on the internet. theres another artist claiming intellectual property on the style used. with payment (witch he does have heavily advertised) there much worse games for this if you look at his monthly goal of $100 hes not in it for the money. this is quote from pateron post > "Also, I do not hide the amount that I earn from the project. I think everyone understands that it is difficult to live on $ 100 per month. On this project is not my main means of earning." <- open to the public. imo im not gonna support but im broke most of the time.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
id say put on hold. from what i can gather someone or a group is greifing Kift. by the typical ways on the internet. theres another artist claiming intellectual property on the style used. with payment (witch he does have heavily advertised) there much worse games for this if you look at his monthly goal of $100 hes not in it for the money. this is quote from pateron post > "Also, I do not hide the amount that I earn from the project. I think everyone understands that it is difficult to live on $ 100 per month. On this project is not my main means of earning." <- open to the public. imo im not gonna support but im broke most of the time.
There is a problem there. 100 a month is plenty to live on...If your in Russia where that's translated to well over 6000 in that currency. Which he claims to live in. Russia is much cheaper vs the US and 6000 is no small amount there. SO he should not have any money issues unless he is very reckless with it. And also hes not being greifed, actaully read the comments. The person was simply pointing out the red flags with the game.

As for teh artist...he actually DID rip off someone elses sstyle a nd not credit them. Yes. I even found the iamge he used.

Vicloco

Sep 11, 2018
how am i meant to make sandwhiches to get the pre war coin if i dont have the money to buy the recipe to make sandwhiches in the first place ? unless i'm missing something,i'm sure i've clicked on everything and cant figure this out
you talked with BMO he will play a game with you and if you win the pre war coin is your

Bakachiki

Feb 25, 2018
They posted something in December about how they were sick on their patreon. So don't know if its abandoned now or not

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Indeed. I doubt they will. They only really seem to post when people question them or their money influx drops too low.

dunreeper

Dec 11, 2017
do someone know why i keep geting this then i try to move to hall way. i just downloade it and open
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1650, in script call
    call tresv1
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1771, in script call
    call tresv2
  File "game/script.rpy", line 872, in script
    call screen room
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Screen room is not known.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    call tresv1
    call tresv2
    call screen room
  File "F:\sikkerheds kopi\p games\FUCKTIME-0.3.0-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1859, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "F:\sikkerheds kopi\p games\FUCKTIME-0.3.0-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1847, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "F:\sikkerheds kopi\p games\FUCKTIME-0.3.0-win\renpy\statements.py", line 179, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "F:\sikkerheds kopi\p games\FUCKTIME-0.3.0-win\renpy\exports.py", line 2719, in call_screen
    show_screen(_screen_name, _transient=True, *args, **kwargs)
  File "F:\sikkerheds kopi\p games\FUCKTIME-0.3.0-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 1076, in show_screen
    raise Exception("Screen %s is not known.\n" % (name[0],))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
FUCK TIME 0.3.0
Tue Jun 02 15:07:59 2020

Mar 16, 2018
do someone know why i keep geting this then i try to move to hall way. i just downloade it and open
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    call tresv1
    call tresv2
    call screen room

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    call tresv1
    call tresv2
    call screen room
  File "F:\sikkerheds kopi\p games\FUCKTIME-0.3.0-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1859, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "F:\sikkerheds kopi\p games\FUCKTIME-0.3.0-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1847, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "F:\sikkerheds kopi\p games\FUCKTIME-0.3.0-win\renpy\statements.py", line 179, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "F:\sikkerheds kopi\p games\FUCKTIME-0.3.0-win\renpy\exports.py", line 2719, in call_screen
    show_screen(_screen_name, _transient=True, *args, **kwargs)
  File "F:\sikkerheds kopi\p games\FUCKTIME-0.3.0-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 1076, in show_screen
    raise Exception("Screen %s is not known.\n" % (name[0],))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
FUCK TIME 0.3.0
Tue Jun 02 15:07:59 2020
not sure, but I think back when i played this game I also encountered this bug. The game is super buggy and has a lot of issues where you have to rollback when you go to certain corridors etc. I'd recommend that you drop this game because the dev has most likely abandoned it. Additionally, there isn't that much content for you anyways if you do play it.

dunreeper

Dec 11, 2017
not sure, but I think back when i played this game I also encountered this bug. The game is super buggy and has a lot of issues where you have to rollback when you go to certain corridors etc. I'd recommend that you drop this game because the dev has most likely abandoned it. Additionally, there isn't that much content for you anyways if you do play it.
ok thx

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote