Ren'Py Abandoned Fuck Time [v0.3] [KIFT]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jun 3, 2019
Theres no fucking so far. I extracted the assets and the most you will see is a titjob from princess bubblegum or a handjob from Marceline. Huntress Wizard takes off her top but she still leaves the bra on so meh.
To be honest the second story barely has content...
I like how the drawings are pretty similar to the series, it's pretty impressive for a small game, but the content is lacking indeed unfortunately.
I can't talk about the first story since I can't even play it..--
Also I don't mind grinding a bit if it's done in an entertaining way and the reward it worth it..
Though I'll say that you don't really have to grind a lot here, the reward isn't super good especially since the content is lacking.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
I love the concept of Adventure Time parody, but the game it's all fucked up. The dev really needs help because this it's just a bunch of bugs with pictures, sorry to say it like that. If he can make something decent with game and fix all the shit I'd love to play, but by now I will skip this.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
God that series has ugly art.

I could never stand to watch it to find out if it's any good story-wise.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
is this game complete?
How did you end up asking? The thread shows the version 0.3 in the name, even if that actually was the final version, it would already have gotten "[completed]" in the name as well. Check the Patreon if there are any updates, usually someone mentions it if it is the case (seems there is no update yet).

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Can we put an abandoned to the thread pls, so people doesn't get confused.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
You know, you should all be aware this game has all the warning signs of a rip off trying to just squeeze/milk money off of people.

You see at the start...The game maker had a big ol vote on which girl is first before the first build was even out.

Though you would think that if your going to make an adventure time game you should kinda start with a build of all 3 girls and like...You know...Not bother having people vote on which one is first until AFTER you get a build out and some intrest?

But either way.

People voted and PB won cause she looked the best.

But get this.
PB only looked the best because the art they used for her was not their own. They just stole someone else's art and edited it. I can provide the evidence if anyone wishes to see it.In additon, they did this only for bubblegum as she was almost certainly the one they intended to do anything with or had art ready for as she was the only one they did this for.

But beyond even THAT,The developer here? They were trying to drum up interest in it by posting on the 4 elements patron comment section, but not just there but in many other patron pages with much more popular games.Mind you this was just to do their rigged voting with bubblegum.

They made a fake momo named account that posts all over the place as well.This was clearly a fake account trying to get peoples attention by leeching fans or patrons form other games, and they started getting deleted and this 'momo' stopped posting once the first build was out.

However there is still more.
There is a lot more.

Such as the voting.

like holy hell there were so many voting posts here on this and that.
Like the first one is a vote on the PC.
Is it finn or jake?
Why even vote on that?
Who wants to play an AT game as Jake?

And then there was the deleting of any posts at all on their comment sections that called this out or asked questions of any shape or form.

All of these are massive red flags and i hope to give you all fair warnings to avoid getting scammed or tricked bythis developer. This game isalmost certianly a rip off and scam.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote