VN Ren'Py Fuck My Mommy, Please [v0.0.1] [OnlyGoodGames]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
My heart skipped a bear while I read probably the best overview /concep of a game I ever saw in this site. I was just like: :love::love:
Then I saw who the dev is and I became like: :cry::cry:
Why a really good dev didn’t this idea instead of him?

LeoCarnage

Jan 12, 2022
I think this dev may be addicted to the new release adrenaline rush.
He is obsessed with that shit thats why 90% of his games never get pass 0.1 version he is junkie for making new games and then makes new patreon for that game then people see the game as scam he trys again never ending cycle

Reactions: Lokitox8

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
"Fuck my mommy, please"... :unsure: this dev loves poetic titles: so much poetry in a single sentence.

My heart skipped a bear while I read probably the best overview /concep of a game I ever saw in this site. I was just like: :love::love:
Then I saw who the dev is and I became like: :cry::cry:
Why a really good dev didn’t this idea instead of him?
Because we need moar shitty BB and BaDIK clones, I guess. :sneaky:

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
I'm tired of Mc with white mothers why not playing black mother Mc characters like this one woman also very few MCs with black mothers maybe this is a new breakthrough Vn Renpy game
Might have something to do with the scarce number of black main characters. Since presumably a black MC would imply a black mother, and vice versa.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

Mister Player

May 9, 2023
Is there a way to ignore all works/vn (if you can call it) of a particular developer. I have to ignore 7 threads now (I dont know how many I will have to do:unsure::unsure::unsure:), so, I was wondering if there was any way to ignore once and for all.

• Angry
Reactions: Ghostload

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Last edited:
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote