• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Fuck My Mommy, Please [v0.0.1] [OnlyGoodGames]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Ai Shoujo Fan

Fuck My Mommy, Please 0.0.1

This game looks familiar. I wouldn't be surprised if this developer already had a first release for this game a long time ago but then abandoned it and then restarted it. But I could be wrong.

There really is no content at all. You just see renders of the five different women with descriptions about their occupations and attitudes.

The first female will let you have sex with her no matter what you choose. The choices only affect what type of sex and the location. But it's only a few renders. Not real content. You can quickly get through these scenes in less than five seconds.

Then the second female will tell you to join the Patreon to see more content.

All the other females tell you there is no content and to join Patreon to vote for something.

It's a trash game. You'd probably get more content out of a newspaper comic. And not cool to lock stuff behind Patreon and expect people to subscribe for a game that only has a tiny introduction and nothing else.