KarylSummer

Sep 12, 2018
Love the art, but this game is basically a 2016 RPGM scene collector :(
That being said, the dev's next game is and has some Wings of Roldea-esque combat h - something to keep an eye out for
Oh damn this looks good!!!

anon110010101

Nov 10, 2021
Wings of Roldea-esque combat h
Oh really? That's great! I've been looking for more games like that. A shame that the developer of Wings of Roldea seemed to be doing a different project instead of something similar to it.

Although glancing at the page briefly, it seemed to have a smug demon loli as the protagonist, unfortunate. Kuudere main character is really rare in games. I loved the one in Wings of Roldea, especially garbed in the valkyrie armour, truly valiant, a heroine with sword and magic.

I liked the the game mechanic so much that I played it while avoiding all the h-scenes, granted I prefer playing games like these seriously with full-purity run.

lime904

Jun 14, 2021
Ok I'm definitely confused at this point. I keep getting the bad ending in which Charlotte kills Jane but I believe that there is a good ending and I'm just missing stuff. I would really like some help on how to get the good ending.
This is a list of what I know and don't know.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pls halp I really want to find this out

alterunic

Mar 23, 2023
I looked through the game files and found only 2 endings: a "bad ending" that you get after reading Jane's letter and following the quest that ends in the basement and a "normal ending" that you get by ignoring the letter and going to the snowy mountain, which eventually ends with a flashback scene in the forest. Taking the bad end route is necessary in order to unlock the final H scene.
Either way there's no happy or satisfying conclusion to the story. The game just ends abruptly after some bad stuff happens. It feels like there should have been one more scene to wrap things up after the normal ending but sadly there is not. Maybe in a future patch?

As for the "peeping tom" it looks like he was supposed to have an event in the underground brothel area but I couldn't find any extra scenes there. Probably just an abandoned quest idea that didn't get cleaned up.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 69ztare and lime904

lime904

Jun 14, 2021
I looked through the game files and found only 2 endings: a "bad ending" that you get after reading Jane's letter and following the quest that ends in the basement and a "normal ending" that you get by ignoring the letter and going to the snowy mountain, which eventually ends with a flashback scene in the forest. Taking the bad end route is necessary in order to unlock the final H scene.
Either way there's no happy or satisfying conclusion to the story. The game just ends abruptly after some bad stuff happens. It feels like there should have been one more scene to wrap things up after the normal ending but sadly there is not. Maybe in a future patch?

As for the "peeping tom" it looks like he was supposed to have an event in the underground brothel area but I couldn't find any extra scenes there. Probably just an abandoned quest idea that didn't get cleaned up.
Ah well that saves me the trouble of constantly looking for a non-existent ending. Welp I feel dumb and upset cause with the way how everything ends, I had guessed that there was something I missed cause it felt like the end was so abrupt and we don't even know what happened to the other characters. It gives the feeling of this outcome could've been prevented and so I went off to go interact with everything and ended up discovering that baby in the house and the Priest being gone on certain days and unique character interactions with your friends when you talk to them more than once.

The ending just leaves a extremely bitter taste in my mouth with the fact that it gives off the vibe of you could deter Jane away from her plan if you did the right things. (Especially with how after the futanari scenes with Jane and Sana imply that you could have them as lovers or something)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: 69ztare

malice12

Dec 17, 2021
Love the art, but this game is basically a 2016 RPGM scene collector :(
That being said, the dev's next game is and has some Wings of Roldea-esque combat h - something to keep an eye out for
this looks great, thanks for the info. i really liked wings of roldea.

DetectiveGirl

Mar 3, 2024
I found this game boring and delted it after 1 hour (in that time I reached lvl 17; no problems with enemies; wander around the sewers).

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Frost Flower [v1.06] [I-guruwan] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [312 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Gonna try it because unfortunately windows defender has a mind of its own and won't stay off. For this game, it won't listen to "open anyway" and deleted the EN file. It's ok with the untranslated one for some reason.

but yeah I use McAfee and defender is actually off.

still so far I haven't run into the screen freezing(but game is still playing) effect I had on my old PC(this one is less than a month old) so it's a win as I had to stop playing a lot more than this one game.

saitemaru

Jul 23, 2017
Soooo is she actually a nun? Because to me that looks more like a maid outfit. No headwear either.
sorry i didn't mean the playable girl, but the blonde one in the back
i shouldn't call her a protagonist but more like... side character?

Zapp Renfro

May 30, 2022
Can you guys send me the English patch please, somehow game.en.exe didn't work. I'm using Joiplay

SPeRMoToXiC

Feb 1, 2024
fucking slaves get your asses back here!..

I completed the game as a virgin... cool... you could of course suck someone, have sex, but is this a simulator of a prostitute or a whore?.. where is rape?.. the monsters didn’t rape... I saw anal once, but after her ass fucked in the pussy too... in short, it's trash in my opinion...

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote