RPGM - Completed - Frost Flower [v1.06] [I-guruwan]

1. 3.00 star(s)

lime904

[Gameplay 3/5]
    There is a bit of mechanics in the game tend to make it a little interesting such as the crafting and unique way to use magic. There are also skit like conversations to give more personality to the characters. The main issue is that the game is too short and there's no challenging enemies in the game that would actually warrant to think about how you play. To put it simply, the game had some interesting ideas but most of them fall flat due to the games length and lack of challenge.
    [H-Content 2.5/5]
    Not too much to say about the H content. For futa lovers there's 3 scenes tied down to one event while the rest is practically FMC getting violated and corrupted by men with not too much variety outside of that. The scenes tend to play out what you most likely to expect happen.
    [Story 3/5]
    The story is actually quite decent and simple but also feels a bit incomplete. When I got the ending I got it ended up feeling like I had messed up and forgotten to do something so I ended up searching around and discovering interesting little optional events that tend to give a bit of intrigue. These events lead me onto a wild goose chase the made me seek out a non-existent ending for while. I eventually gave up and went unsatisfied with what i got. Long story short, the story is a little interesting but with how the ending works it tends to feel unfinished to me.