Wolf RPG Completed Frontier of Sister Indulgence ~Tale of Lust in Poluluka~ [v1.1] [Fushidaratei]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Not Horni

Feb 15, 2020
ugh.. game freeze at "sisters research blowjob" stuck at ch3... anyone have same problem and fix??

Acha

Sep 8, 2017
I don't see a variable for money in the save editor I'm using. Anyone have any suggestions?

LewdCatt

Jan 13, 2021
What is the correct time to complete this objective? i checked 1pm - 6pm and none of these time trigger something.
1642855408236.png

And this one too?
1642855449548.png

PS: This is from Ch.3 tasks.

Nitheful

Sep 6, 2018
Same here snes. I pressed the option for fullscreen but still comes up in minimized windows mode. Nothing works. Can anyone give us a hand??

Sankicoo

Jul 17, 2020
The text always start with .u and ends with .v i think it's encoding problem but idk how to fix it and i'm already using a locale emulator

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
This game is a guilty pleasure of mine. I hate incest because I think it's morally wrong but I really love the gameplay.
If you can think indiscriminate stealing and murder is morally wrong and still enjoy games where you indiscriminately steal and murder, why is it not okay to have pretend-incest? No one's telling you to actually groom your blood relatives.

Nov 10, 2021
If you can think indiscriminate stealing and murder is morally wrong and still enjoy games where you indiscriminately steal and murder, why is it not okay to have pretend-incest? No one's telling you to actually groom your blood relatives.
Yes, Sir. I enjoyed John Wick.

Squall14

Oct 2, 2021
I prefer their other game with a combat system. This feels like animal crossing but 18+. I'm Still loving the design though but the gamplay is not for me.

Seansomesan

Jun 18, 2021
I remember playing this game back before, like this game more becasue of the pixelated rpg character art and old classic animation, I remember finishing this game but not paying attention that much in the story so i dont care that much toward the ending. it worked fine in windows 7 back then idk if it working in windows 10 tough but im willing to try... is there someone who have a link to other fushidaratei work?? all link i found was from rapidgator and god know how long it was to download in that website with a limit speed of 50kbps.

Seansomesan

Jun 18, 2021
Ohh and if people still care and want to try this game, and if you dont know how to make this game to fullscreen. Then open Config and setting the second option to this.
untitled.JPG

There some shortcut from rpg maker that could work like F4 to change resolution,etc.
And if you had a problem with the game, like text or other try to change system locale to japanese.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes