Wolf RPG - Completed - Frontier of Sister Indulgence ~Tale of Lust in Poluluka~ [v1.1] [Fushidaratei]

1. 5.00 star(s)

gamejunkie

It's surprisingly good!
    The story manages to balance between dark and happy fairly well.
    For instance you play as a "dark slave" that was kidnapped from their home but find a wholesome loving family in the home of the three sisters.
    This tone variation kept me guessing and lent the story a fair bit of depth. The game world is both interesting and well explained, there aren't any info-dumps or anything you learn about the world organically.

The characters too interesting, their backstories give them some depth and they are generally fun to watch. They're also all super perverted and open to stuff which I found refreshing.

The gameplay was fun for the first few hours but then got slightly repetitive. That said I've never been a big farming sim guy.
    Still this feels like a game trying to tell you a story rather than one about raising a farm.

The sex scenes are generally fun and diverse, the tone of the scenes shift from heroine to heroine. Worth noting that some of the scenes were funny as fuck, game made me laugh out loud a few times.

The only pressing negative for me was the pacing, there's a solid 12 hours of content here but you could trim 2-3 hours and the story would improve in my opinion.

Overall time well spent for me, I'd consider buying it on sale if it were on Steam (never going to happen unfortunately).
    For those who like femdom, lolicon, siscon, and farming sims this will probably be a 5 star experience.
    If you don't care for 1 of those tags it might be a 4 star and if you hate all of them or hate femdom/femboy protaganists then maybe this game isn't for you.

Hope you have fun!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

walkthrough4FREE-GUY

12 hour non-stop gameplay. ouch that was fun and tiring.

gameplay was quite good, full of mini games and farming .
    it sort of providing you with what harvest moon is like (but with hentai in it, just dont expect it to be masterpiece)
    story was entertaining, it gives the sort of fun and wholesome context sometimes, other times provide you with roller coaster of emotion.
    you start out with zero money but as times goes, money wont be much of concern.
    to make it simply, you can say it a country life simulation with bit of dark story (not too dark , wait it might considered as dark considered the current era we live in)

fun day to play and relax.

PS : if you are the guy who recenlty play g*ns*** imp*ct, you will be exhausted as usual as you will be rotating the same task as usual, this times having no stamina or res*n stopping you everyday .

fishing and farming was fun......
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

This game is a criminally underrated masterpiece.
    • Lovable characters
    • Engaging Story
    • Varied Gameplay
    • Fantastic world building
    • Erotic Sex Scenes
    • Heartwarming Ending
    • No bugs or glitches
    I could go on, but you need to try it yourself. Best game I've played in a long time!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

The Subject

This is one of my favorite adult games. The pixel art is charming, the animations are very well done, and the sexual situations are often both funny and sexy. Each character is distinct and while not incredibly deep, they have their own arcs and interactions.

There are some sissification elements in this story in that the protag wears girl's clothing because they didn't have anything for males, and the protag is a submissive (mostly due to his gratitude to the other characters), and he's used most of the time as a means to an end. Other than that though it's more that he's timid/reserved than having secrets desires to act and dress like a girl. It's more of a running joke than for the sake of a fetish.

I initially downloaded this game based on a short summary of 'It's Harvest Moon, but with sex' and while there are farming elements to earn money in this game, it's not a robust system. There are few quality of life upgrades you can buy, but it's definitely not a focus.

This game is character driven, moving from event to event as you build your relationship with the main girls and the hijinx with another. Depending on which characters you ask to accompany you through the day, and the time of day, different events are marked on the map that is specific to different companions.

I highly recommend this game and even after completing it, I decided to leave it installed should I decide to revisit it.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

wrarar

music: well done.

gameplay: nice.

graffic: well done.

draws and animations (cg/2B): really well done.

scenes(erotic ones): really hot.

characters: like really cute and well done.

gameplay: fun and well done

conclussion: this is honest and marvellous done game. the characters are lovelly, the gameplay is fast and fun, and barely needs a guide , it really need some fix on the translate, the font of the words are kinda hard to see and the speed of graffics , but is not that bad.

this game tottally deserve your time and money.

psdt: i was affraid that this game is was about to become dark and depressive, but is safe, is a happy game.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Giolpo

This is a good game. The story is solid, the mini-games are in my opinion fun and diverse enough and the characters seem to have their own solid personalities, even the side characters. All of this combined makes the village come to life, which is something I highly value in games like this. The pixel ero-scenes look good too.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Velsomnia

This game is one of the best that I have ever played, the graphics are beautiful and there are lots of things to do from tending crops to helping the girls with their jobs. There are also a lot of characters that can be romanced and you are not limited to one girl a playthrough like some other games. I played it for hours the first time and still wasn't finished with the main storyline.