• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
FriendsOfMine-1.2.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Last edited:

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
This dude is going to consider adding scenes he removed back in as new content? :ROFLMAO: This takes cucking people to whole new heights.

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
I guess I'll restart this. At some point the stat system changed, and my save started a long time ago. I think the Mom relationship was 58 and the Dad was 300 or so. Now it says they are both 30 out of 38, and Mom wants to jump into every sex scene with Dad, and there doesn't seem to be any option to pass on that. I could edit the file I guess, but who knows that other problems this old save might cause, and it's literally been years since I've seen some of the scenes. I'm not sure what's been taken out, but I see some of the images have been updated.

Sugoi!

Mar 2, 2024
This dude is going to consider adding scenes he removed back in as new content? :ROFLMAO: This takes cucking people to whole new heights.
Many developers use this technique with the expectation that new subscribers have not seen everything.

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
How does Chloe's Bimbofication work? Is it just giving her the pill or can it help transform Felix as well? With Bimbofication in Chloe, can there be sharing?

SKarecro

Jun 12, 2018
Some capitalization mis-match issues.

All of the files named "chapelvisit(x)_feminine.mp4" (where x is a number 1-4) are referenced in the code as "chapelvisit(x)_Feminine.mp4" (with a capital F) which breaks the game on anything but Windows.

redytogame

Jan 31, 2020
Minor bugfixes and a little mod

Bugfixes:
  • fixed the capitalization mis-match mentioned by SKarecro #2,310 (that error has been there for quite some time)
  • fixed an <<if>> statement that was missing the closing tag <</if>> and <<elseif>> in "Debug Options", "Change Winter's Story Sub/Dom"
Mod:
  • added an "Restore Energy" option to the Debug Options
  • added a textbox that allows the player to enter a passage name to go to said passage/location as part of the "Debug Options"
HTML file:
View attachment Friends of Mine 1.2.10 mod.7z

0.PNG

PS: I have no means to contact the dev about those bugs, also I hope you like my little addition :)

Edit: I was able to pass those bugs on to the dev, just took a while though :)

Last edited:

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I'm still waiting for Felix panties event to work properly or to be removed completely if that's what the dev wants (the last version it seems to have worked was 1.1.8 and the HTML file is available in Xana's reply for those interested), though I decided to play again since it's been a while.

The masculine storyline with Mr Morin was good. Plus, it wasn't exclusive and we can do both Mr and Mrs Morin. Wonderful. Though, only Mr Morin doesn't have a random event in the bathroom.
The tooltip is a nice addition but it isn't always accurate, particularly for Alex. The colored first letter of the day is also great.
There are so many issues left, even new ones (Alicia already at the club the first time we go in...). It will probably be corrected one day with all the fixes the dev is doing in the recent versions (in Alex storyline, there's still no text if we do anything other than the laser game though it was reworked).

Previous versions :
Winter's storyline continuation : I don't know what to think about her familly problems; as for the path, the faithful one was better.
- Adjusted the package part trinket storyline to no longer require meeting the Pawn Shop owner on Friday, he will now just always be there during this step.
While it's clever to have suppressed the constraint of the day, it's stupid to be able to finish everything on the first day since we don't have enough money. A quest that can be finished in a day is losing its purpose.

I don't remember where it ended before for Mrs Morin but it was good overall.
- Added a salon to downtown Twonton for options to get a haircut, manicure, and waxing in the city.
If it was to add only the same options, there was no need to create it yet when many storylines aren't finished.
- Added a trans prostitute to downtown Twonton with all scene variations
Remains a gay prostitute to be added somewhere (maybe Thretik).

- Added more story content to Alex's storyline!
It seems to not trigger for me. It ends the same when his friend, a red haired woman (I think she was named Charlotte), comes by and they go out together.

Good continuation.

vietkong

Jun 3, 2020
i like the idea of cucking and prostitued in this game, well the author may take the mother turn in to the prostitue to, right? make this game for the whole new level

rippertipper

Sep 22, 2022
This game could use a wiki. It does suck spending 10 to 15 minutes utilizing the f95 search feature before posting to try and make sure my question wasn't answered already. I was wondering what the branching paths with masc MC + mom vs masc MC +mom and dad are and how they are different?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I was wondering what the branching paths with masc MC + mom vs masc MC +mom and dad are and how they are different?
Keep dad relationship low while working on the mum for MC+mum cucking the dad. Bring up both of them simultaneously for something more equal.

If both parents' relationship values are high they and the MC will form a sort of throuple with banging in all directions (M/M, M/F, M/F/M). If the MC maxes out their relationship with their Mum while having a low relationship with their Dad, it'll be a cucking scenario instead.

Dunno if you can do the opposite (low-rel Mum high-rel Dad) as well; not my thing so haven't checked.

Freedom9555

Nov 7, 2022
It says the game has a Male/Female relationship.
But I guess you play only the male part?
In this game does also the female cheat?

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
It says the game has a Male/Female relationship.
But I guess you play only the male part?
In this game does also the female cheat?
If you’re asking if you can play as a female in a relationship with a male, yes. One of the female characters can turn male and you can use magic or surgery to turn Female

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes