Shiea

Nov 10, 2017
odd most of the code is the same just the winter stuff is fixed View attachment 3432297
If I had to guess that's exactly why it's showing up as a virus, like if the AI thinks the unedited file is the "original" then the edits then make it a virus copy perhaps, so in this case if you took that clean one, edited it and then uploaded it to the same sites it will then still trigger it? If that happens then it's like I said and the machine learning screwing up yet again.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
odd most of the code is the same just the winter stuff is fixed
Winter's apartment isn't throwing out errors anymore but her content is still looping in the event where her father and sister are in the hospital. That same event also mixes the feminine and masculine routes with her.

Reactions: drexxlo

notolarance

Oct 16, 2019
Winter's apartment isn't throwing out errors anymore but her content is still looping in the event where her father and sister are in the hospital. That same event also mixes the feminine and masculine routes with her.
Unfortunately I agree, it's still stuck in a loop
Also for Alex it always says " You should go and get some rest for now." on objectives screen

Hito11037

Apr 15, 2018
Yeah well, can we have sex with him without him being a femboy ?
No.

Feminize him, become feminized while he is also, or pursue his sister while he gets lightly feminized.

The Liam or Alex path is more sex with male focused if femboys aren't your thing

deathcap00

Dec 24, 2017
Thanks. That fixed the progression for the rest of Winter's old content, but the new event still has some route mixups and if errors. This is on a new save btw, old saves don't see anything.
To add to this, it seems the pathing for the love route with winter still has the if bug, as well as the sister route switching to the cuck route for one of the scenes specifically.

Shuuko

Dec 6, 2017
fixed HTML?: Mega
Why do I do this so damn late? Honestly now I'm just bug testing. If you choose to "Push the Idea of You and Her Sister" and then "See What's Going on with Winter" on the submissive path you get the first scene where you begin to have sex with her sister, then cuts to the cuck scene where she get creampied by a guy.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FriendsOfMine-1.2.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes