• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
A good but short update.
At this point I am thinking the dev should just remove the (+1) from the dialog choices. It just detracts from the story and means people will need to keep some blood in their brains to follow/choose the story choices.
I was also hoping for some sister content. At least Melody starts spinning up now. Leah has the body but meh!

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Read the comment ... I guess see you in January 2019 then.
Such the fate of a game with too many hot chicks. Slow progression.

Reactions: bernthal

VDawe

Apr 30, 2018
Thanks for the upload! ^^ true, Slow progression , still loveable characters funny lines, i love this game ^^ definitely in top 3 :)

Reactions: V.A. Laurie

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i've zero complaints..in fact this is almost ready to become one of my 3 fan sigs..my fan sigs sort of tell you i prefer the long drawn out story,thus this is exactly the type of game i enjoy...three thumbs up to the dev..thank you.

Reactions: V.A. Laurie

metalrawk

Nov 27, 2017
i've zero complaints..in fact this is almost ready to become one of my 3 fan sigs..my fan sigs sort of tell you i prefer the long drawn out story,thus this is exactly the type of game i enjoy...three thumbs up to the dev..thank you.
I also like games with long drawn out stories where you feel like you have a relationship with characters but unfortunately it doesn't work out when the game is developing since you forget about everything when the next update hits. I think this has potential of becoming one of my favourite games.

eddie297

Jun 17, 2017
I confess I did not expect anything from this vn when it first came out. And now in my opinion it has everything to be among the best: good pace, beautiful models, enough content, maybe the story is pretty basic but sometimes when you want to offer a little more you end up over-complicating things.
Congratulations to the dev, I look forward to the next update.

RedStar

Jun 9, 2017
Pretty decent, good writing, although there seems to be only 2 paths (red or blue) with a lot of overlap from what I see in the gallery, so the game is fairly linear, but on the bright side, this means you don't have to replay 10 times to see everything.

Towards the end of the current version, the game seems to be hinting at either harem ending or single girl ending of your choice (in the future).

As for the blue/red choices, it seems to me that the red is always better because you end up more "alpha", but you're not an asshole either. I haven't done the blue route but it seems more submissive/beta male/nice guy, with less passion.

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Just a reminder: She sucked your dick to keep your mind off who killed the dead bitch from the party.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This guy figured out the entire ending to the game.

We officially are canceling the game now thanks to this dude.

Just kidding. Your comment was hilarious

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes