Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Starting this game again after quite a long time.
If someone can just let me know = does game only have 2 paths, 1 for "pacifism" & other for "perversion"? Or is it a mix between both?
Not complaining here just wanna know how many save paths i should have.
If the game does have mixed options between the 2 choices to get certain paths or major scenes than i hope someone makes a detailed walkthrough soon as game looks pretty good

S

sauceboss

Starting this game again after quite a long time.
If someone can just let me know = does game only have 2 paths, 1 for "pacifism" & other for "perversion"? Or is it a mix between both?
Not complaining here just wanna know how many save paths i should have.
If the game does have mixed options between the 2 choices to get certain paths or major scenes than i hope someone makes a detailed walkthrough soon as game looks pretty good
I'd say there's also a path for both. Because, I've tried pure perversion and pacifism, it didn't unlocked everything in gallery.

Reactions: Endless

yankee77

Apr 12, 2018
played the full perversion route.....i am fairly satisfied... finally the sis is getting there... i need a walkthrough for this in order to see all the possibilities.... 0.7-0.8 fairly short.... the story is there alright... its just way to damn short........im curious can somebody put changelog there so i can see how much progress made..

mccoppin

Jun 21, 2017
Missing a few pics still .Page 17 #2. Page 22# 2,3,4 .Page 23 #3,4. Page 26 #3 .Page 29 # 6. Any help on these?

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Following the max Perv path and the WT, it is impossible to unlock Alice's third "prove your're not lesbo" pic, which going through a previous build and WT, I was able to get.

Edit: Ok, I just realized what the Pacifism "Possibly the best way this conversation could go is if you take this route." note was for.

Reactions: V.A. Laurie

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Can someone tell me what I did wrong to not get "picture: page 19 (top middle)?"

Also will there be an updated walkthrough in the future, besides the walkthrough for v0.5?

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Can someone tell me what I did wrong to not get "picture: page 19 (top middle)?"

Also will there be an updated walkthrough in the future, besides the walkthrough for v0.5?
go to see mel instead of staying home with the girls, then go to the backroom the next day when she's working... if my memory serves correct.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes