• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Abandoned Free Use Intern [Prologue] [Panther VN]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Seytem

Jul 22, 2017
Kinda weird that the main promotional artwork and only "animation" in the prologue, although it's well drawn, is bugged in 2 places. The guys hand seems to be on the wrong layer as it clips through her on the frame where she's down and it looks like her legs from the first frame are not removed in the second frame so her legs look very strange in the second frame.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I'm not sure if this is more of a prologue or proof of concept, because as a prologue the whole her having instantly having sex with her boss right then and there in front of you is incredibly rushed and weird, but if it's more of a proof of concept than that's fine.
That was exactly my thought too. Love the concept and art of this game, but yeah, her hopping onto the boss' dick in front of her best (male) friend at first request doesn't make any sense. Severely limits the plot possibilities if she's already comfortable with being exposed and used by one and all.

Last edited:

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
That was exactly my thought too. Love the concept and art of this game, but yeah, her hopping onto the boss' dick in front of her best (male) friend at first request doesn't make any sense. Severely limits the plot possibilities if she's already comfortable with being exposed and used by one and all.
The author is known to go a little heavy on mind control stuff, so I wouldn't be surprised if either that is the reason for her jumping right into it, or it's just like everyone else said that this is a proof of concept kind of thing. I wanna see how the next updated release goes and that should give us a really good idea though. But the writers and devs behind this game are proven, so I expect this to shape up into a good story.

Reactions: disimulated
Mar 17, 2018
This looks like it was HEAVILY inspired by News Desk, especially character design wise. Characters look almost identical to the Main Dude and the redhead bitch of a rival in that game.

Bgibbs666

Aug 1, 2018
Any updates on this one?
From what I remember seeing on their Patreon they've done some adjustments & tweaks to the process of getting into the building, not that I noticed since I knew just what to do the last time I checked for any additional content. But as far as the MC actually getting the coffee & possibly getting some sex, no
Chapter one is due out for backers some time this spring

Last edited:

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Seems some people are a little confused, or critical about the ease at which Emma has sex with the boss. It's called Free Use Intern, so there's going to be a bunch of free use in the game. The whole concept of the free use genre is centered around the ease of having sex with women. It's usually as simple as asking her to do it, or just flat out doing it without permission (and her accepting it like it's normal). I imagine future chapters are going to have a whole lot of that going on (Emma and other women being used by the boss and other male employees). If you're looking for realism, or a slowly built up romance, you're definitely not going to find it here. This is just going to be a sexfest.

cho'gall

Jan 23, 2019
Seems some people are a little confused, or critical about the ease at which Emma has sex with the boss. It's called Free Use Intern, so there's going to be a bunch of free use in the game. The whole concept of the free use genre is centered around the ease of having sex with women. It's usually as simple as asking her to do it, or just flat out doing it without permission (and her accepting it like it's normal). I imagine future chapters are going to have a whole lot of that going on (Emma and other women being used by the boss and other male employees). If you're looking for realism, or a slowly built up romance, you're definitely not going to find it here. This is just going to be a sexfest.
when's the next update?

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Seems some people are a little confused, or critical about the ease at which Emma has sex with the boss. It's called Free Use Intern, so there's going to be a bunch of free use in the game. ... If you're looking for realism, or a slowly built up romance, you're definitely not going to find it here. This is just going to be a sexfest.
I don't have a problem with it being a sexfest. My issue was with the fact that she was too shy to put her face on the camera in order to get into the building... yet then without complaint hopped on the boss' dick in right front of her friend. Surely there needs to be some kind of explanation for that difference in behaviour, even if it's just a trite "Oh yes, my Mother used to talk about this when she worked in an office. I know this is normal."

That said, I think that if she's too shy to be on camera, she's probably also too shy to have spread her legs for anyone, which means that she'd probably be at least a little bit hesitant to take her first dick like that.

In short: her personality outside does not align with her behavior inside.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
I don't have a problem with it being a sexfest. My issue was with the fact that she was too shy to put her face on the camera in order to get into the building... yet then without complaint hopped on the boss' dick in right front of her friend. Surely there needs to be some kind of explanation for that difference in behaviour, even if it's just a trite "Oh yes, my Mother used to talk about this when she worked in an office. I know this is normal."

That said, I think that if she's too shy to be on camera, she's probably also too shy to have spread her legs for anyone, which means that she'd probably be at least a little bit hesitant to take her first dick like that.

In short: her personality outside does not align with her behavior inside.
It depends on the setting. This was just the prologue, so we didn't really get enough exposition to know what the world is like. But I've read quite a few stories based in a free use world, and even though sex happens all the time, typical personality types still exist. You still have the shy women who get nervous in different situations (like giving presentations, or talking to men they like), but don't think twice about blowing some random guy on the street if he asks for it. You still have weak men who get bullied, but turn around and have sex with gorgeous women.

It's odd, but that's kind of the appeal of free use stories. It juxtaposes what should be normal interactions with outlandish sexual situations. Maybe the prologue could have elaborated a little more before jumping into sex, but that's also a common trope in free use stories. Making everything seem normal, but then blindsiding you with unexpected sex (with the explanation coming later).

when's the next update?
I don't know. I'm not the dev. I think I read in the Patreon somewhere that chapter 1 should come out this month, but I can't confirm that.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
It's odd, but that's kind of the appeal of free use stories. It juxtaposes what should be normal interactions with outlandish sexual situations. Maybe the prologue could have elaborated a little more before jumping into sex, but that's also a common trope in free use stories. Making everything seem normal, but then blindsiding you with unexpected sex (with the explanation coming later).
Thanks for the explanation. I did some further reading on the topic (there's a about it - because of course there is!) and I better understand the context. I'm not sure it will be my thing, but I'll give Chapter 1 a go when it drops anyway.

I learned something today, so points to you for that.

Reactions: fakeacoount321
Jun 29, 2018
I repeat what the person above me said, thanks for explaining it. The only real contact I've had with free use would be the occasional hentai with the tag, which is probably not representative of the genre lol. Without that context and the idea that it will probably be explained later as how the world works it came off as very abrupt and odd.

I find the game's description kinda weird though, even with that explanation, but maybe it'll make sense when chapter 1 comes out.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
there was an update for the first chapter anyone got his hands on that?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes