• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Abandoned Free Use Intern [Prologue] [Panther VN]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
0e18fa66a5cc96a75bb2ec2ed700da38.gif

Overview:
Free Use Intern: Prologue, a game about having sex with Emma, your long-time crush, in your first attempt at real life together.​

Thread Updated: 2020-12-30
Release Date: 2020-12-28
Developer: Panther VN - -
Censored: No
Version: Prologue
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Others:

Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_5.png Screenshot_6.png Screenshot_7.png Screenshot_8.png Screenshot_9.png Screenshot_10.png Screenshot_11.png Screenshot_12.png Screenshot_13.png

Last edited by a moderator:

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Nice, i like it, i got my eye on this game. :cool::cool::cool:

• Hey there
Reactions: BaasB

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
is this NTR game ? or will be there choices and other girls ?
this is a 5/10 min first release

read the developers note for more info or join his channel

Last edited:
Jun 29, 2018
I'm genuinely confused. The tags, images and name of the game seem to pretty heavily imply an NTR focused game, but in both the Dev note and game description it says, "a game about having sex with Emma, your long-time crush, in your first attempt at real life together."

Is it like an irony thing where the description is actually the opposite of what happens or what?

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I'm genuinely confused. The tags, images, and name of the game seem to pretty heavily imply an NTR focused game, but in both the Dev note and game description it says, "a game about having sex with Emma, your long-time crush, in your first attempt at real life together."

Is it like an irony thing where the description is actually the opposite of what happens or what?
Have you played it yet? some of your questions will be answered.

Reactions: fakeacoount321

cho'gall

Jan 23, 2019
The game looks good, and i like the artwork. However if it is a Prologue, is the other game already released or in the making?

Terablock

Feb 11, 2018
I got a black window and nothing else... I don't understand the need to have an installer if the game after the installation do not work...

Jun 29, 2018
Some thoughts on the game after having played it:

Weird start, the two main themes appear to be free use and NTR. I wouldn't call it classic NTR since the MC didn't really seem too bothered by it, but definitely some form of it since your love interest has sex with someone else in front of you. Not enough content to know if you'll see anyone else or if it's purely your love interest who you see having sex.

I'm not sure if this is more of a prologue or proof of concept, because as a prologue the whole her having instantly having sex with her boss right then and there in front of you is incredibly rushed and weird, but if it's more of a proof of concept than that's fine. If this is a prologue I'd honestly say it's not very good, but as a proof of concept it's about as good as one could be, even if I don't particularly like the fetishes involved. The art's fine, the games short to the point that's not really saying much, but if it keeps it up then it'd be pretty good.

It's really hard to rate something this short, especially without knowing how similar this will actually be to the real game. Not my type of game from what was shown, but it could have potential if you're into free use or NTR, just way too little content to really know.

Vincenzo42

Feb 3, 2018
I'm not sure what the organizational structure of the dev is like, but I know the writer Pan is involved. Pretty prolific erotica writer, so once it gets into the actual story things should go well. Pan also was the writer for at least the first part of Snow Daze if my memory serves correctly. I have fairly high hopes for this one in the writing department and the art is amazing.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes