• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Abandoned Free Use Intern [Prologue] [Panther VN]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
wow this game went place in 7 months huh? almost like it was a bad concept. at least they at making a snow daze sequel, they cant possibly mess that one up

Reactions: KingWeWuz

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Actually, they released Chapter 1 (alpha version) of Free Use Intern in June to their patrons.

I have no idea how much content is in it. One would hope that it's substantial, considering the lengthy development time.

Halfling2099

Jan 10, 2018
From the discord:
Free Use Intern Chapter 1 is now in public beta!!! That means that you can play it just by going to

This is a huge update, with new characters, new photos of Emma, and multiple new sex scenes over several distinct endings! We've been working on this all year, and we're so excited to get it out there for you to enjoy.

Please note that this is a beta, which means there are a few bugs. Saving and loading isn't currently enabled, and some of the zones are slightly off. We'll be fixing all of that in the next release, along with any other feedback you may have for us! (The best way to submit feedback is through the #issues channel in our Discord!)

If you played the alpha, we've fixed the hover text bug, the ending logic and item sequence, and updated some of the art and a few of the puzzles.

Thanks so much for your support – we're excited to hear what you think of Free Use Intern: Chapter 1!

Wrenfield

Oct 6, 2017
"

I come bearing bad news – due to unforeseen medical issues, we're going to be taking a break from PVN for now. Pan was hit with an unexpected illness, which has knocked him out for the past several months, and he needs to take some time to recover. This leaves us without the capacity to complete Free Use Intern or Quarantine Daze at this time, and all development will be paused indefinitely.
Months ago, I promised you we had the skills and the passion to make these projects. I feel guilty because this promise is left unfulfilled. I am torn because my reasoning is still partially accurate. We do have the skills, and our passion to make a great game that means something to you is still white hot. The preventing factor in this case wasn't talent or willingness, but the human factor.
As soon as the bad news arrived, we immediately decided the fair thing is to be honest about what is possible with our remaining capacity. It is best to pull over now rather than string you along until we crash into the station. Rushing a prologue for a game we would not complete would break another promise: always provide content we are proud of, even if that means failing.
You were great. Thank you for every piece of feedback, word of encouragement, joke in discord, download, click, and comment. You were an amazing public, and you deserve amazing games.
I can't make promises, but I do have one request: watch this space. If you loved anything about what we tried to do, we earnestly hope to provide it again, only faster, and cooler, if and when it proves medically possible.
For our final month of releases, we'll be sharing the source code for the custom graphic novel engine we created to power the game. If you had a chance to experiment with PVN Arcade, you're already familiar with part of what it can do. The version attached here also includes saving and loading functionality along with state-based interpolation. Our long-term goal was to release the engine complete with an editor app as an open-source project. If you're a TypeScript/React developer and you want to make a graphic novel of your own, or even interpret the assets we're sharing here, I genuinely recommend it as a starting point.
As well as that, please find attached the artwork we already had commissioned for Quarantine Daze. I hope you enjoy it.
-Socrates"

Welp, time for that next nail in the coffin, the on-hold tag.

cho'gall

Jan 23, 2019
Aside from the news, is there any walkthroughs available for the current content of FreeUseIntern?

cho'gall

Jan 23, 2019
please walkthroughs
Its actually pretty easy now that I worked it out. You just need to keep taking photos of the sloote and boss at different angles. You need to check the photo on the wall each play through for the correct mug, the panties go to the IT guy, and the final pic goes to the salesman. Just click objects and read, you'll figure it out.

OddFella

Aug 6, 2016
Its actually pretty easy now that I worked it out. You just need to keep taking photos of the sloote and boss at different angles. You need to check the photo on the wall each play through for the correct mug, the panties go to the IT guy, and the final pic goes to the salesman. Just click objects and read, you'll figure it out.
I feel stupid, I can't find the milk.

OddFella

Aug 6, 2016
I just tried to give this a go again to help you, and yeah, I cant find it either. I don't remember how I did it...
I noticed that you can give the boss the coffee without the milk, and depending on how much you have disturbed him he will react differently. First time he just fired me, second time when I only talked with him to get the panties he accepted milkfree coffee.

cho'gall

Jan 23, 2019
I noticed that you can give the boss the coffee without the milk, and depending on how much you have disturbed him he will react differently. First time he just fired me, second time when I only talked with him to get the panties he accepted milkfree coffee.
I also noticed this, you can also give him tea, depending if you gave the closet guy the panties. It might be a combination of both tea and coffee, I'll give it a go and see what happens

cho'gall

Jan 23, 2019
Ok, so I don't actually think there is milk, but you can get ending 1 which apparently is "the best ending". All you need to do is not bug the boss at all, and give him a cup of tea (no sugar). if you talk to him once (other than showing him the picture to get the panties) you wont get the ending.

That said, ending 4 is a mystery, as even if u get sent home it doesn't say ending 4 , it just restarts. So maybe there is still a hidden ending...possibly with hidden milk?

Caharin

Feb 9, 2018
I realize I'm probably speaking into the void of this dead game, but might as well ask. I can't for the life of me figure out how to get the panties in the chapter 1 beta, any tips?

cho'gall

Jan 23, 2019
I realize I'm probably speaking into the void of this dead game, but might as well ask. I can't for the life of me figure out how to get the panties in the chapter 1 beta, any tips?
show said pics to the boss

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
How do you get different angles. I can only take the exact same photo to show to the boss and everyone else and that's it. I can't seem to get the panties.

Edit: Found it. it has less to do with trying to take multiple pictures from different angles or at different times.
You just knock the moving steel balls off the desk, take a picture, put it back, and show both pictures to the boss.

Last edited:

cho'gall

Jan 23, 2019
How do you get different angles. I can only take the exact same photo to show to the boss and everyone else and that's it. I can't seem to get the panties.

Edit: Found it. it has less to do with trying to take multiple pictures from different angles or at different times.
You just knock the moving steel balls off the desk, take a picture, put it back, and show both pictures to the boss.
Sure if you want your hand held so tightly

doomdomethatguy

Oct 18, 2023
So, If you dig through your phone and talk to the one friend you have the number of, you can eventually get a conversation line where he talks about delivering milk being his business' job, but I haven't figured out a context to get that conversation to turn into actually ordering milk. Doesn't seem to matter who you're in the room with. It doesn't seem to matter if I finish every other part of coffeemaking first, it doesn't seem to matter if I try to follow the text of the conversation and give the friend extra time between the milk call and the following call. I can't seem to contact the friend by email, and I can't seem to use the boss' phone. So I'm stumped.
There's another conversation where the MC admits that he owns a cow, but I can't figure out how to contact home by any means.

Last edited:

cho'gall

Jan 23, 2019
So, If you dig through your phone and talk to the one friend you have the number of, you can eventually get a conversation line where he talks about delivering milk being his business' job, but I haven't figured out a context to get that conversation to turn into actually ordering milk. Doesn't seem to matter who you're in the room with. It doesn't seem to matter if I finish every other part of coffeemaking first, it doesn't seem to matter if I try to follow the text of the conversation and give the friend extra time between the milk call and the following call. I can't seem to contact the friend by email, and I can't seem to use the boss' phone. So I'm stumped.
There's another conversation where the MC admits that he owns a cow, but I can't figure out how to contact home by any means.
aint no one reading this who made the game. The project is dead.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes