Free stuff for Daz 3D

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Schlongborn

May 4, 2019
And they have publicly visible SKUs! (I'm probably extremely weird for packaging non-DAZ products so I can use DIM. I should really get back to coding up that complement/replacement I started a while back.)
You and me both, because I actually have a weird Rube Goldberg machine made out of Daz scripts and go code that I use to automatically add third party .zips into the Daz database.

Jul 14, 2018
There is a new site being spammed on the daz3d subreddit, but today the freebie is actually worth it:
Looked at it, thought it was kinda familiar, especially the artist's name, grabbed it, installed it and - already exists.

Because I grabbed it (along with some other stuff) from their DA page a while ago -

Point being, if you like their underwear, you should also like at least something else they've got too.

DooRetsam

Oct 28, 2018
Looked at it, thought it was kinda familiar, especially the artist's name, grabbed it, installed it and - already exists.

Because I grabbed it (along with some other stuff) from their DA page a while ago -

Point being, if you like their underwear, you should also like at least something else they've got too.
The "new" 3dshard version has the texture pack made by Sade. The freebie didn't . . . at least when I downloaded it back in December 2020.

Schlongborn

May 4, 2019
Ami Aimei Does FANTASTIC works - there, sharecg & deviantart. She also has some Japan-specific sites as well.
Whoever runs that site tries to get PA's from Deviantart in on it.
FAD296A0-330F-49A9-905E-01333303.jpg
MysticArtDesign also has a freebie on there and a store: (also this from Sade: )

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
A set of free animations for genesis 9

Presently there are ~20 animations, but new anims are added daily. These animations seem to be sorted alphabetically and we are just at letter 'A'.
So it may become a huge source of free animations in a few weeks if the update rythm is maintained.

Derp69

Dec 20, 2017
Im a little confused about this:
Renderosity freebie model license says:
"This is licensed for commercial or non-commercial use. "
So can you use renders of these models for your game that you plan on making money of?

• Hey there
Reactions: seamanq

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Im a little confused about this:
Renderosity freebie model license says:
"This is licensed for commercial or non-commercial use. "
So can you use renders of these models for your game that you plan on making money of?
It's best to double check your download for any readmes which might put additional terms in place, but if a freebie says that it's licensed for commercial use (as a freebie) then you can use it in projects that you will make money off of, including games.

Note that a number of freebies do not allow resale or redistibution. This is for the mesh, not for artwork created using the mesh.

Some 'freebies' require that you purchase the product, or at least a license for said product, or at least reach out to the creator before you may use them in a commercial/for sale product.

If you see a freebie that says 'personal use only', this will usually either a) require a license or b) may be based on some IP so the creator can't license the product in the first place. Say a Superman costume with the 'S/house of El' logo' which is trademarked by DC...

But for the most part, if you see 'commercial use OK' then you are generally in the clear.

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
Besides the usual bi-weekly freebies at daz 3D (that are always very old items, frequently barely usable)
there is a set of free new items
They seem to be "lite" version of full products, but the price is right!

sissyhigashi

Sep 20, 2019
Not sure why, but I got these 4 for free at DAZ:

you know, i checked my notifications, but there weren't any. Not sure why daz3d even has a "notification" section if they don't use it to communicate with us. I think they want us to spend the rest of our free time reading their totally unorganized blogs & threads. truly my only real beef with the daz.

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
As every year, the Fantasy Attic has an "advent" calendar of freebies for Halloween

We are now at mid-month, so 15 items are up, but more will be added till October31.
The items are more or less guaranteed to stay till the end of year, but, as usual, freebies can disappear without warning, so fetch the items that you want.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes