Free stuff for Daz 3D

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Schlongborn

May 4, 2019
New weekly freebies at daz3d: and compared to the usual crap, there is one actually nice outfit in there:

And the Daz+ freebies for the month and week:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
New weekly freebies at daz3d: and compared to the usual crap, there is one actually nice outfit in there:

And the Daz+ freebies for the month and week:
Somehow, I already own all of them (that's a me problem). At least the two Daz+ freebies were new though!

sissyhigashi

Sep 20, 2019
Howdy. Just in case you've NOT checked the marquee running at the top of the Daz3d site lately;
today is SUPERFIVE. you basically get $5 off anything you buy with the usual exceptions.
So, if you're logged in to daz, sort "MINUS daz+" and sort also lowest to highest.
You might be clever and pick up a free item. Just logged on today and am at the check out.
a pet peeve of mine with daz3d is you can no longer sort your "WISHLIST" low to high to see what you might pick up that you'd really love to get. And FIVE dollars off is a decent coupon (Thanks, Daz3d)
But'cha better hurry - it prolly expires soon.

• Hey there
Reactions: aragh and oaiki

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
a pet peeve of mine with daz3d is you can no longer sort your "WISHLIST" low to high
On my WhishList page I have a sort option in a "Sort By" drop-down on the right which offers a "Price Low-High" option ...

Also, this is quickest way to find

sissyhigashi

Sep 20, 2019
On my WhishList page I have a sort option in a "Sort By" drop-down on the right which offers a "Price Low-High" option ...

Also, this is quickest way to find
Thank you. perhaps i'll see if it works for me as such in a different browser or on my cell phone.

Reactions: oaiki

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
A user asked me in private email if I could send them a link to the free stuff for Daz 3D. First of all, a few prefaces. There are many sites out there that have free content for Daz 3D, however you may have to do some work to get to it. This original post (OP) will be updated on an ongoing basis as sites or assets that meet the criteria (see the p.p.s. below) are submitted in the threads are offered.

Dudes (and dudettes): You should be regularly checking Daz 3D for free stuff, cause it's there all the time. Two ways to find it: (1) from the Shop tab, scroll the images to the far right and you will see a Freebies tile. Click on it and you will see a page of free goodies. (2) Click on the shop (upper left corner). Scroll down to where items start appearing, and sort by price from low to high. Free items will appear first in the list. Go there frequently as these assets change. Today I downloaded two huge bundles that had all kinds of clothing, hair, etc. Go already!

Collections and long postings with many items:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mixed content websites:
Websites with Specialized Content:
Assets by Type
Figures:
Hair:
Body Shop - Morphs, Expressions, and Body Modification Tools:
Material Presets:
Props:
Buildings, Environments, and Lights:
Tools and Tutorials:

IMPORTANT

This thread is intended for freebies which have clear rights, including the rights to use the selected asset in commercial works or derivatives. That being said it is entirely your responsibility if you choose to download assets here to check the rights listed with the asset and confirm you can use them in the way you wish to. Those contributing to this thread (myself included) accept no liability should one of the asset creators come after you because you didn't read the terms under which they shared the assets.

This post is just a starting point. Good luck to all, and hopefully others will post their favorites.

Recently many posts have been made in the discussion about deep discounting and "almost free" products offered on the Daz3D site. While not strictly on topic for the thread, they are within the spirit of the thread of getting things for free (or as close to it as possible). Therefore, while not being added to the OP, these posts will be allowed in the discussion without negative repercussions. Thanks to all who take the time to contribute to this resource for the benefit of all users of Daz3D as a development platform.

p.s.: Before I get a blizzard of responses that there is a ton a free resources in Asset Releases, all of that is software that is licensed. Although it is possible to download it for free, using it in a game could be sketchy, because without the license, there is no right for the user to use it in a commercial game. This thread is specifically for authors who have released their products for *FREE* use with no license required -- most of them explicitly stating that their creations can be used in renders in a game, which is considered for commercial purposes. With truly free resources that allow it, users can use the resources in scenes they build for VNs and other purposes.

p.p.s.: As this section grew, it became clear that some sort of organization was needed. In the true spirit of community, @recreation took the time to come up with an organizational schema and organized assets within it. I hope as I add assets I can make sure I remember the schema and put things in their rightful places. As was mentioned later on in this thread, the criteria for something to be added to the original post is that the item/site be either a collection of valuable items, a particularly valuable asset (like the free Daz 3D model featured every two weeks), or an asset especially valuable to game developers (like the measurement scales, expression kits, morph kits). Otherwise, single items will be left in the thread responses so that people can peruse the threads to find individual items they may like as well.

Update [03/25/23] To all of the regular (and new) users of this post, it may seem like I have become disinterested/bored with moderating this thread. First, for some reason, I stopped getting notifications of updates to the thread, thus, the reason for my non-responsiveness. Second, I do have a full-time job, and it takes most of my attention. Third, it has been almost two years ago since a major Daz 3D update eliminated support for my video card, therefore, I don't receive any benefit from this thread whatsoever, and it is, as one would put it, "a labor of love" and support for my friends and fellow developers in the community. All of that having been said, there is absolutely no place in this thread for abusive behavior, either of the mod or fellow posters. It will not be tolerated and anyone who does so will be reported to F95zone management. I seemed to get away from this problem for over four years, but a recent post has reminded me that not everyone follows the course of civility and the reminder is necessary. Thanks for your patience and thanks to all members of the community that have continued to make contributions to this thread over the years.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
seamanq

r.e. your 'abandoned' card...

Would reverting to a previous version of Daz Studio help? There's a repository of previous versions elsewhere on this forum...

Reactions: oaiki

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
seamanq

r.e. your 'abandoned' card...

Would reverting to a previous version of Daz Studio help? There's a repository of previous versions elsewhere on this forum...
I'm not sure. I think I tried that at one point. The problem is that I am working a very much full time job at the moment which is caring for my needs, so I just don't have as much time to work with Daz 3D or other tools that are not in the scope of the work I am doing at the moment. My attention needs to be 100% on that at the moment.

Reactions: OhWee

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
Free not Free
1680939544086.png

Requires Daz+ Membership

1680939755136.png

[EDIT] Note - it seems you'll only get the items After all 4 Eggs have been added to your Collection [/EDIT]

Last edited:

sissyhigashi

Sep 20, 2019
Free not Free
View attachment 2530395

Requires Daz+ Membership

View attachment 2530406

[EDIT] Note - it seems you'll only get the items After all 4 Eggs have been added to your Collection [/EDIT]
SHIT< SHIT< SHIT. THANK YOU FOR CLARIFYING. Yes, Daz+ I truly worth it, those artist work hard and earn little - AND when they're free or on sale, they earn less or none. SO, Thank you for posting that - THIS WHOLE MONTH WILL PROBABLY HAVE 6 or 7 batches (so I'm guessing) I missed the first two of the shader set (but they gave me a freebie nonetheless) SO FAR, there are TWO "HAIR" so i'm guessing tomorrow (friday & saturday) there'll be TWO MORE. I've set my homepage to Daz3d _ I suggest you set one of your browsers as well. SORT by price -LOW to HIGH. The freebie will be UNDER the gift card. put it in your cart. check the next day and so on. We shall see, right? SO why did i say SHITSHITSHIT? coz I missed that #APRIL-FIRST freebie! THAT would have been far better than the two other ones: "MAKE-ART" and "THE BRIEFCASE". Oh well, Daz3d is STILL THE BEST. YOU can catch daz+ at 40-50% off once or twice a year. Just pay attention - they won't cheat your annual whole year - they just extend your expire date a year. I was nearly 2 years paid coz it's an even better deal when you get membership on sale as well.

sissyhigashi

Sep 20, 2019
just a followup - i was right -four days in a row, equals ONE egg - so I got my free hair. missed the first shader.
but now the (current) thing is: X-fashion sport swimsuit. if you only get three, the apparantly don't give you the freebie.
like i said, set your browser to daz3d.com and you should be good. (that is, if you're a plus subscriber)

Reactions: seamanq
Aug 8, 2017
<snip image>
There is a new site being spammed on the daz3d subreddit, but today the freebie is actually worth it:
And they have publicly visible SKUs! (I'm probably extremely weird for packaging non-DAZ products so I can use DIM. I should really get back to coding up that complement/replacement I started a while back.)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes