• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yes, is it avoidable ? I don't want to my FMC to participate in that scene where she is naked with strangers, it's so out of character, my FMC only wants Sukkhon
doubt it and if you aren't STEP-son's path then nothing happens there.

Reactions: jenyabest

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
can the game game be finished with lesbian only or hetero only? or is it just a series of sex scenes that we have no control over?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
can the game game be finished with lesbian only or hetero only? or is it just a series of sex scenes that we have no control over?
game can be played with either of path but getting ending is different thing (on my play yoon wentg back to homecountry alone).

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
ohh im not worried about the ending, unless is one of those games where you go the whole games sleeping with a buncha girls but then the ending is something like "an then she fuck a buncha dudes after that" or visa versa, you know when the ending is the opposite of the actions in game
but im going to read " game can be played with either of path " as you can avoid all dick, or all pussy

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What a rude way to speak about the Queen of the game!
:)
In a similar way that AWAM or Big Brother or Being a Dik clones have popped up, even if I have to make it myself, I kinda wonder about a VN with Sukkhon as the protagonist

3.60 star(s) 77 Votes